By Department of Information Technology And Telecomm
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
311 is New York City's one-stop shop for all government information and non-emergency services. Get the 311 app for your iPhone or iPad to get help with the following:
• Hot Water
• Rat conditions
• Lost property in taxis
• Illegal parking
• Parking meters
• Blocked driveways
• Abandoned vehicles
• Street potholes
• Street signs
• Street lights
• Fire hydrants
• Tree damage
• Street tree plantings
• Beaches, gyms, parks and pools
• Dirty conditions
• Building graffiti
• Food establishments
• Homeless assistance
What's New in Version 3.21
• New! Noise from Vehicle: You can now submit a complaint about a noisy car or truck
• Streamlined Graffiti complaints
• Some under-the-hood fixes and improvements
Can't successfully submit reports for addresses that are located on either Avenue N or Avenue S in Brooklyn- the app automatically changes those addresses as being located on "Avenue North" or "Avenue South" which then come back as invalid addresses. Well duh!
What's it suppose to do !!!
You have an option to add a photo for a complaint and it doesn't even work!!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 14, 2016
- Version: 3.21
- Size: 17.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Department of Information Technology And Telecomm
- © Copyright 2009-2015 The City of New York
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.