By Department of Information Technology And Telecomm
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
311 is New York City's one-stop shop for all government information and non-emergency services. Get the 311 app for your iPhone or iPad to get help with the following:
• Rat conditions
• Lost property in taxis
• Illegal parking
• Parking meters
• Blocked driveways
• Abandoned vehicles
• Street potholes
• Street signs
• Tree damage
• Street tree plantings
• Beaches, gyms, parks and pools
• Dirty conditions
• Building graffiti
• Food establishments
• Homeless assistance
What's New in Version 3.0
• New design featuring navigational menu
• Added button in upper left corner to return to main menu
• Added feature to call taxi garage for items lost in taxi cabs
• Single screen for creating complaints and checking status
• New typography
This is a great a little App! Worth downloading alone for the Alternate Side of the Street parking info. I also appreciate the school updates plus hearing other city news. Probably worth having for an emergency like Hurricane Sandy too.
Restore report a broken Street Light!
Please restore the easy ability to report a broken or damaged street light/lamp! Thank you.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 28, 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Department of Information Technology And Telecomm
- © Copyright 2009-2014 The City of New York
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.