***** “The best app for real estate in NYC.”
***** “Can't imagine a better app to find a place in NY! “
***** “It makes house hunting easy and enjoyable.”
***** “Very easy to use and the best selection of apartments I've found yet.”
Search New York City's largest and most accurate database of for-sale and rentals listings -- now for iPhone and iPad.
StreetEasy for iOS allows you to search for homes and apartments – including no-fee listings -- across New York City and Northern New Jersey. Powered by the No. 1 real estate website for NYC, we provide detailed information to the real estate-obsessed. With StreetEasy for iOS you can have a complete view of every listing, building, or property in New York. Filter by amenities, location, and more to best optimize your search.
- Ability to view, save and share: For-sale and rental listings, buildings (condos and co-ops), off-market properties, no-fee rentals, and more in Manhattan, Brooklyn and other surrounding boroughs.
- Search for listings, buildings, and open houses near your current location
- Email or call agents directly from the app
- Tap into StreetEasy's vast database for all kinds of market- and property-level facts and history
Have some feedback? We'd love to hear from you - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We polished a few things, fixed minor bugs and made some performance improvements.
Continue sending us your awesome feedback by emailing us at email@example.com — we're listening!
Ratings and Reviews
Organization & Search Options Need Improvement
I used this app to find my most recent apartment but found it extremely irritating that:
1) I could not search for a building specifically within the app via a search bar. I had to first google the building and then click the StreetEasy hyperlink which then would automatically pull up the app & the information on the building.
2) I could not organize my saved listings in order of me saving them (let’s say most recent). Instead, the best way to organize listings the app offers is by “recently updated”. This means I have to dig through my saved listings to try to remember which one I wanted to review again or share with my boyfriend to check out. This equals a lot of wasted time.
3) As other users have pointed out the filters could be improved to be more like what you get on the standard website. I’d like to be able to enter keywords into a search bar or from the start of a search enter things like pet-friendly, dishwasher, etc. At the beginning of the search. Not just neighborhood and budget.
Wonderful app, although no map view
This is a review of the app, specifically, and not streeteasy as an organization.
The streeteasy app has been crucial in helping me find a home in NYC. Is still our primary form of residential searching, however it lacks a few features that I would consider fairly standard in this sort of app - chief among them being the ability to view listings in a map view. Unfortunately you need to click into each individual listing to see where it is located. Additionally it's not easy to apply filters via the mobile app (e.g. Pet friendly filter).
Other than that, you can't beat the value this app provides in terms of filtering for no-fee listings!!
I'm currently in the process of looking for a place, ready to take that big step and have found the task of finding an app to navigate the rugged terrain almost impossible, until I downloaded this one, I can't explain the exact reason, but for whatever the reason, it seems like everything comes together so perfectly with this one, even though they all tend to have the same places, this app is in a class by itself.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.