NYTimes The Collection
By The New York Times Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Collection, an iPad app from The New York Times, creates a new way for tablet readers to experience The Times's fashion and style coverage. With an elegant, immersive and highly visual user interface, this app is a one-stop destination for all things fashion from across The Times. The Collection builds on exclusive coverage from Styles, T Magazine and The International Herald Tribune and adds slide shows, video and updates from The Times’s fashion blogs.
Readers of this app also get:
- Updates from across the fashion industry and behind-the-scenes interviews.
- Photos of all the latest looks fresh from the runways in New York, Paris, London and Milan.
- New products that are hot in stores and the latest in beauty and cosmetic trends.
- Street fashion from Bill Cunningham’s On the Street, T’s Look of the Moment and reader-submitted slide shows.
- Shopping videos.
- The ability to seamlessly share their favorite articles, videos and slide shows via Facebook, Twitter and e-mail.
- Fashion reviews from Cathy Horyn and Suzy Menkes.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Love the app, want to share
The App both looks great and is very easy to use. The only request I'd like to make is to add the ability to share on Pinterest and Facebook.
Cool new fashion app
This new app is absolutely cool and I can spend all day to explore it. Two thumbs up!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 08, 2014
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The New York Times Company (iDP)
- © 2012, The New York Times Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.