NYTimes Real Estate - Find a Home, Apartment or Condo
By The New York Times Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find apartments for rent or for sale using our free New York Times Real Estate app for iPhone. Browse thousands of available homes for sale and organize your open house planning on the go.
In-depth home search tools designed to surface property details for the most desirable properties on the market, combined with frequently updated, award-winning New York Times Real Estate articles.
• A brand new real estate news stream, which combines our favorite real estate articles with this week's most exciting properties
• Browse fully comprehensive property information in New York City, across the country and throughout the world
• Updated throughout the day, read the most current New York Times Real Estate news for free and share articles with friends
• Search for properties by keyword location, ZIP code, neighborhood or by what's nearby to surface homes and open houses near you
• Refine property searches by price reductions, open houses, newest, for sale by owner, new development and more
• Calculate your potential monthly mortgage payment on the fly
• Research New York City sales activity and view nearby school information
• View properties on a map and get directions
• View and manage your saved properties and searches on your iPhone or on the Web
• Sign up for e-mail alerts when new properties are posted and when your favorite homes have new open house times and/or price changes
• E-mail your favorite properties to a friend
• Contact real estate agents quickly and easily via one-touch calling / e-mailing
Property images by kind permission of The Corcoran Group and Halstead Property LLC.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
The one that's a little bit faster, a little bit stronger, and a little more bug-free.
Enjoying NYT Real Estate? Support our app by leaving a review on the App Store.
Tweet us at @NYTRealEstate if you have any problems, comments or suggestions. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lost the Near Me feature
They added news articles and made it more confusing to navigate I think. But most disappointing is no more gps 'near me' feature, which was what a phone app was good for in the first place. Looking for places nearby when out and about was useful if you want to visit them or find open houses in the area. I probably won't use this at all now... Disappointed.
There is no way to mark your searches. Which order are you going to open houses? Which already seen? Which good, which bad? Ranking. So not as good as the newspaper, on which you could write stars, numbers or cross off as no good.
Okay app and I will use it. But disappointing utility in this digital age. They need to hire a better programmer.
Easy to navigate...lots of good information.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 06, 2015
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The New York Times Company (iDP)
- © The New York Times Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.