Find apartments for rent or for sale using our free New York Times Real Estate app for iPhone. Browse thousands of available homes for sale and organize your open house planning on the go.
In-depth home search tools designed to surface property details for the most desirable properties on the market, combined with frequently updated, award-winning New York Times Real Estate articles.
• A brand new real estate news stream, which combines our favorite real estate articles with this week's most exciting properties
• Browse fully comprehensive property information in New York City, across the country and throughout the world
• Updated throughout the day, read the most current New York Times Real Estate news for free and share articles with friends
• Search for properties by keyword location, ZIP code, neighborhood or by what's nearby to surface homes and open houses near you
• Refine property searches by price reductions, open houses, newest, for sale by owner, new development and more
• Calculate your potential monthly mortgage payment on the fly
• Research New York City sales activity and view nearby school information
• View properties on a map and get directions
• View and manage your saved properties and searches on your iPhone or on the Web
• Sign up for e-mail alerts when new properties are posted and when your favorite homes have new open house times and/or price changes
• E-mail your favorite properties to a friend
• Contact real estate agents quickly and easily via one-touch calling / e-mailing
Property images by kind permission of The Corcoran Group and Halstead Property LLC.
We're now fully compliant with iOS11, in addition to including lots of under-the-hood improvements in this release, making it easier, faster and simpler to find the homes you're looking for. This release includes bug fixes and improvements to improve the overall experience for our users.
Enjoying NYT Real Estate? Support our app by leaving a review on the App Store.
Tweet us at @NYTRealEstate if you have any problems, comments or suggestions. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Both fun and informative
Need updated sales history
The app is excellent but giving sales history from 2012 and 2013 (see listings for 140 West End)is useless and misleading.
The app no longer fills the screen on my iPad. All the pictures and graphics are small
- The New York Times Company (iDP)
- 30.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The New York Times Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.