NYU Bus Tracker is a new and upgraded way to navigate the NYU bus system. It combines the real-time information provided by TransLoc with the scheduled times provided by the University bus system. No more dealing with those large PDFs.
- Real time locations for all of the buses
- Scheduled departure times for all buses
- Uses GPS to determine which stop to use
- Full offline support
- Call Safe Ride
- And more!
- Supports iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Colored buses and paths do distinguish different routes
- Faded paths for offline routes
- Performance increases
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It's works well as long as you use the GPS triangles on the app instead of the banner that tells you how long till the next bus. A great update would be if told you when a bus was full though.
I wish there was the option to filter stops by ROUTES. I commute between the brooklyn and manhattan campuses, and sometimes I can’t even find the Jay Street stop on the list of stops! What’s up with that?!
The whole “select start, then select destination” paradigm is wack
Fast quick and convenient
Especially when u r in a rush.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.