As an NYU Langone patient, you can use our NYU Langone Health app to access your health information on a mobile device, anywhere and anytime.
Log in to the app using your MyChart at NYU Langone account to get mobile access to the following:
• Test results: View lab test results and standard ranges for each result.
• Messages: View, create, and reply to messages from your healthcare team.
• Appointments: View or cancel upcoming appointments, and read information about your previous appointments.
• Health advisories: Get notified when it’s time for your annual physical, flu shot, and other preventive care needs.
• Health summary: View your medications, allergies, immunizations, and current health concerns.
• Proxy access: View health information for designated family members, including children.
• Upload health and fitness data, including data from the “Apple Health app”, when enrolled in self-tracking programs.
• UX improvements to account recovery from login screen
Ratings and Reviews
Just downloaded the app a few days ago. And just got my blood work results today. I have been gaining weight lately, and after reading my results for myself, I have scared myself into going on a diet immediately. My results were less than stellar. It also keeps track of my appointments. 2 of my doctors are not within this group. I would love to see their results here too, and since they don’t always share, I may have to switch doctors. I also received both a text message and a email to tell me that my blood work was in. Great job NYU Langone 👍🏼
I purposely waited to review this app, since I don’t get to use the app often, only when I have an appointment. I made an appointment with my doctor through the app and paid my co-pay through the app, all while standing on a subway platform. also asked my doctor’s office a question through the app and they replied in 24hrs. Easy and great for my needs.
I constantly get “error 500”. When it does work, it takes forever to open and then immediately crashes. I do wish it worked consistently because I think it’s a great concept. I am a frequent visitor to NYU and if the app worked like it should, it would make my life so much easier to manage appointments, results, messages etc.
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- 101 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 NYU Hospitals Center
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.