Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
▶ PLEASE READ
A functioning usenet account is required to use usenet. Your Internet Provider may provide one.
The small and efficient NZB client for OSX, optimized for performance and ease of use. A usenet client which really takes the pain out of usenet download the most efficient way.
Some of our key features:
• Most efficient client Speed, CPU, Power and download size wise
• Robust, easy to use and powerful
• Fully native Mac application using latest technologies
• WebUI for remote control via internet or iPad
• The smartest Junk detection - never download junk again
• The best and smartest post processing
• Full multi server, multi connection and SSL support
• Integrated usenet search, multiple engines
• Minimized download size (selective par2, sample skip etc)
• Par2 check and repair, including fast SmartCheck fast par2
• Uncompress, Cleanup, Join
• Password checks the downloads
• RSS for auto and easy show downloads
• Very low CPU, Memory and Disk IO usage
• much much more
NZBVortex is very feature complete and extremely tuned for optimal download speeds and minimal system usage. A real set-and-forget download application: add a NZB and NZBVortex will take care of the rest.
What's New in Version 2.11.6
• Support XtremeSplit (XTM) split files
• Very rare: Freezing of User Interface while it is still downloading
• Improve passworded Rar in Rar - detect this new password trick
• Junk detection: more than 10% damaged pause improvement
• Par2 file details check improvement
Replacement for Newsleechers on Mac
Was looking for something similar to Newsleechers on PC. Hope you’ll add Search soon.