The Trelleborg Sealing Solutions O-Ring App calculates O-Ring dimensions by simply entering installation specifications for your application in metric or inch. In addition, the App recommends O-Ring sizes according to ISO 3601, so you know exactly which part you need.
Features at a Glance:
- O-Ring Housing: After entering the bore or rod/shaft diameter, you will receive an O-Ring recommendation and O-Ring housing calculation according to the recommendations of ISO 3601
- O-Ring Quick Search: offers the selection of O-Ring nominal sizes according to the following national/international standards: ISO 3601, JIS B 2401 (Japan) SMS 1586 (Sweden)
- Tolerances: calculation of O-Ring tolerances according to ISO 3601-1 Class B
- switch between metric and inch
- chemical compatibility check: find out which materials are compatible with the media used in your application.
- integration of Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Videos
New User Interface, Support for Japanese language and Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Tool For Engineers
As a mechanical engineer, I find this app very useful. I use it at least once a week. The layout of the app is very easy to work with and intuitive. A must have app for all engineers and for anyone who works with o-rings. Thanks Trelleborg for spending the time on this app.
This is a great tool for quickly calculating o-ring sizes. I've mostly used the "quick search" to determine standard sizes.
A great tool to keep you from having to look through pages and pages of catalogs.
- Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Germany GmbH
- 17.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Germany GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.