O, THE OPRAH MAGAZINE is a woman's personal growth guide–covering fashion, beauty, relationships, food, health, self-discovery and more. Guided by Oprah's unique vision, the magazine encourages readers to embrace who she really is and live her best life.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
O, The Oprah Magazine US Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $3.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It used to be so good before MAZ
This was such a wonderful app before the platform change. Now, every single time since the changeover (and it has been a substantial period of time now), whenever there is an update, all my issues revert to the cloud and I have to again download EVERY SINGLE issue I have access to via my subscription. That means YEARS worth of issues, since I’ve long been a subscriber, to re-download, constantly and repeatedly. I’m also no fan of the new format, having found the one previous to the platform change, far more straightforward and accessible. Why did they have to “fix” something that was never broken and which now breaks down again and again and again? So frustrating and annoying and just a serious piece of crap.
Developer Response ,
We're so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the app. Your feedback is really valuable, and we'd love the opportunity to improve your experience. Please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love My Subscription
I absolutely love my subscription to this magazine. I’ve had bad experiences with a few of my other magazine subscriptions but not this one. It comes out every month on time, each issue has plenty of informative articles, and I can download for offline. Not to mention how inspirational it is. This is one of the best digital magazines out there.
Unstable app with incomplete restore purchases
I have been a subscriber since 2013. I also subscribe to InStyle and Real Simple.
The Oprah magazine app is by far the most frustrating to use. My purchases are not restored fully. The app stops working routinely, which require to uninstall/install and download again all the issues.
Subscribing to digital issues is the environmental thing to do but the experience of using this app is unpleasant which is unfortunate because I love the magazine
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 75.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- O, the Oprah Magazine published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2018. O, the Oprah Magazine is a registered trademark of Harpo Print, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- O, The Oprah Magazine, interactive edition $1.99
- O, The Oprah Magazine, interactive edition $19.99
- Magazine-May 2011 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.