Healthy Oakland Teens connects Oakland, CA high school students to the closest teen clinics and school based health centers. Clinics and health centers provide free, youth-friendly STI and HIV testing, sexual assault care, mental health counseling and alcohol/substance use counseling services. App is provided free for all OUSD students as part of a comprehensive sex education curriculum.
bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- Oakland Unified School District
- 10.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Oakland Unified School District
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.