By Rob Cleaton
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OATBook helps patients prescribed warfarin monitor, track and record their medication and INR part of their daily routine. It’s simple, quick and easy to use taking out the chore to manage your health effectively. Being a dangerous and difficult drug to control its important its monitored correctly and self testing is often encouraged by the doctor.
• Monitor, record and track your INR
• INR Charting
• Export results as PDF, spreadsheet
• Email results to directly to your clinic
• Add appointment reminders
• Keep on top of your warfarin with daily dosages
• Add past readings and dosages
• Add alternate warfarin dosages
• Dosage alerts to never miss a dosage
• Dosage checkbox
• Add daily notes
• Add your warfarin total so you’ll never run out
Ideal for anyone using warfarin who have suffered a stroke, atrial fibrillation, deep vein thrombosis (dvt) or a heart valve replacement.
• Anticoagulation Europe
• Atrial Fibrillation Association
• NHS Choices Health Apps Library
• Any bugs, suggestions or comments email email@example.com or tweet @OATBook
• OATBook is to aid you with your medication, if you experience any medical problems you should contact your doctor or local clinic.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
• Fixed an issue which caused the Call Clinic feature to not work for some users.
• Added support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
No response for support and doesn't open after 9.2.1 update.
I really like this app once I figured it out, one key point is to set doc apt for each INR test, this allows you to adjust your dosage it a change is required.
Reason for only 2 stars, no response for support. I'm using iPhone 6s and the reminders and alarm doesn't work and now the app won't open after the 9.2.2 update.
Heart valve recipient
I have used this app since 2013. It works great. It makes it easy to verify that you have taken your daily meds.
Revised review due to terrible support.
A revised review. Like the user that discovered the swipe, I did discover how to make daily changes so this has elevated value as far as I'm concerned now.
Another revision. Why did I lower the rating? The support is terrible. Why you have to sign in and then get bad data in case of a restore and absolutely no help when not getting an email to reset a password makes dependence on this app a bad idea. Switched to INRTracker.com. Everything in this app and a lot more.