OATBook helps patients prescribed warfarin monitor, track and record their medication and INR part of their daily routine. It’s simple, quick and easy to use taking out the chore to manage your health effectively. Being a dangerous and difficult drug to control its important its monitored correctly and self testing is often encouraged by the doctor.
• Monitor, record and track your INR
• INR Charting
• Export results as PDF, spreadsheet
• Email results to directly to your clinic
• Add appointment reminders
• Keep on top of your warfarin with daily dosages
• Add past readings and dosages
• Add alternate warfarin dosages
• Dosage alerts to never miss a dosage
• Dosage checkbox
• Add daily notes
• Add your warfarin total so you’ll never run out
Ideal for anyone using warfarin who have suffered a stroke, atrial fibrillation, deep vein thrombosis (dvt) or a heart valve replacement.
• Anticoagulation Europe
• Atrial Fibrillation Association
• NHS Choices Health Apps Library
• Any bugs, suggestions or comments email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @OATBook
• OATBook is to aid you with your medication, if you experience any medical problems you should contact your doctor or local clinic.
We've been busy over the past few weeks and thanks to those that have suggested improvements and reported issues, you're making the app better for everyone.
- You can now check your dosage from the notification so no longer have to open the app to do so, just force touch
- We fixed the issue with the dosage notifications not always appearing
- Notes have now been added to the table when exporting data
- Dosage times are now customised to you and will appear using your phones settings of 24/12 hour times
We would love to continue hearing all your feedback, whats working, not working or any new ideas.
Ratings and Reviews
Annoyed that I paid for something that does NOT work
Although this would appear to be a great app to keep track of my INR data, it has many problems. There are only a couple of areas that actually do work. It won’t let me put in even the basic account data. Appointment reminders don’t work, reverts to current time only. Can’t even email for help because it says my email doesn’t work! I’m really bummed I paid for something that is virtually useless!!!
Best INR tracking app
I've sent in feature requests and they've been taken care of. This is the best way to track your INR.
Great app for tracking INR and Warfarin
I've tried some of the new apps that are out there. Some of them have been updated fairly recently. I still come back to OatBook because it's easy to use and doesn't clutter up with unnecessary information. I would really appreciate a graph that isn't cut off at the top. I am one of those people that has an odd up and down reading and many of them get cut off at the high end. I thought if I exported the graph it would be ok but it's cut off there too. Fix that and I would give 5 stars and if I could give more I would!
I've been looking for a good app to track my INR results and my daily warfarin dosage. I finally found with this app! The daily reminders are great since my dosage can be different each day. My only complaint is that the graphing is not very good but there is an option to export to Excel and then I can do what I what to with the data there. If you are on long-term anticoagulant therapy this is the app for you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.