So you're a busy Obstetrician, nurse-midwife, medical student or resident. How often have you needed to have an instant reference to the ever-changing list of patients you follow in your busy practice? Most EMR's currently in use simply cannot quickly fulfill this need... OB Patient Tracker is the only solution available for iOS that can solve this problem.
Our app will allow you to quickly access your list of patients including multiple dating criteria and final due date, current estimate of EFW (estimated fetal weight), prenatal lab results, demographic data, photo, patient notes and information regarding induction or cesarean date.
Data entry is quick and easy, which streamlines adding new patients to your list on-the-fly. As your patients progress through their pregnancies, you will be able to easily add notes, lab results and ultrasound data which will help you better evaluate fetal growth patterns and even estimate current EFWs based on recent ultrasound results. These incredibly useful features allow you to identify at risk pregnancies and will become your "peripheral brain" in the field... available anywhere, anytime.
After delivery, patients are moved to your "delivered list". This will help you keep track of the current age and status of the babies you've delivered. You'll also be able to graph your productivity as well as visually see your cesarean and operative delivery rates.
While the primary users of our app are typically physicians and midwives, medical students and residents will also love this app because it allows them to keep track of their case lists.
Be sure to give our app a try for free today! Our users tell us they can't live without this app in daily practice; we'd love to know it helps you as much as it helps them!
Note that this app is written and tested by physicians for other physicians.
Note that OB Patient Tracker 2 is sold as a subscription service to further promote development of new features. Note the following about automatically recurring subscriptions:
• You may choose from subscription periods as including 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the same rate for the period you select
• Subscriptions can be managed and changed from within the app and you are always free to cancel the auto-renewal by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The most useful app for someone in the medical industry
I am a Obstetrician. One of my colleagues told me that this was one the the most useful he had used so I went ahead and tried it. I have no regrets. I feel so much more organized. I even feel closer to my patients. I am never going to uninstall this app.
I’ve been waiting for this update for a long time. Best patient tracker on the App Store!
- Greg Moore
- 54.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 OBMED Solutions, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Full Access $5.99
- 12 Months Full Access $39.99
- 6 Months Full Access $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.