Experience the OBD Evolution! Enjoy the ease-of-use and intuitive handling of this vehicle analysis tool!
If your vehicle is OBD-II compliant then you just connect an ELM327 adapter to the vehicle's OBD-II port and start this app.
The following ELM327 compatible adapters are supported:
1) Either any Wi-Fi adapter or
2) The Bluetooth adapter OBDLink MX+ or
3) A Bluetooth LE adapter from the following list:
• Kiwi 3
• KKmoon Mini
• Micro Mechanic
• Vgate iCar 2
• Vgate iCar Pro
Please note that other Bluetooth LE adapters might work as well - just try it out if you already have another one!
Connection type (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth) automatically recognized:
The app determines whether
• the Mobile Device is connected to a Wi-Fi OBD-II adapter or
• the Mobile Device is paired with OBDLink MX+ or
• a Bluetooth LE OBD-II adapter is within the Mobile Device's reach.
Easy handling of multiple vehicles:
• New vehicle profiles are automatically created and stored, independent from brand or model
• Vehicles with stored profiles are recognized => no manual profile change needed
Intuitive handling of gauges in Dashboard:
• Create, modify, and delete gauges with few clicks
• Move gauges by simply touching and moving them, even beyond existing pages
• Resize gauges by touching them and performing standard pinch movements
• Let the app create and delete dashboard pages automatically
Error check and emissions testing:
• Read out Diagnostic Trouble Codes and Freeze Frames
• Clear Malfunction Indicator Light and Diagnostic Trouble Codes
• Check emissions readiness values
• Recall and export former DTC, Freeze Frames, and readiness monitors readouts
• Read out IPT counters and other values
• Recall and export former readouts
DTC database check:
• Enter a Diagnostic Trouble Code and get the description (all 8,300 entries from the SAE standard; additional make specific content is offered in the app "DTC Database")
• Follow your current trip with a colored track, showing your GPS speed
• Examine your former trips
• See the location of all your vehicles which have been connected before
• Navigate through several menus
• Change some settings
• Read and clear error codes and emissions readiness values
• Change pages in Dashboard
without releasing the steering wheel!
• Select a photo as a background image for the dashboard
• Select different background images for square shaped and/or round gauges
• Change colors and some sizes like pointer length/width
Watch our Basic App Usage video at https://youtu.be/vskREYEtnmw
See our OBD-II Adapters video at https://youtu.be/FSR5OiRdQuo
Comments, questions, and suggestions are always welcome!
Simply mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
• Added: Support for Bluetooth adapter OBDLink MX+
• Added: Support for Bluetooth LE adapter Micro Mechanic
• Added: Support for background run
• Fixed: Vehicles without OBD sensors for speed and rpm have not been handled correctly
• Some additional fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I really like the easy arrangements of the gauges in the dashboard which I use most. Could also use the error reset for my car several times - my car has occasionally the error code P0171 since my last garage visit but don't want to spend more money on this. Currently I run this app with the Onewell BLE adapter and it works very smoothly.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review!
We are very glad to hear that you like our app!
- Droge GmbH
- 62.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Dröge GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.