OBD Fusion - OBD2 vehicle scan tool & diagnostics
By OCTech, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OBD Fusion is an app for your car that allows you to read OBD2 vehicle data directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. You can clear your check engine light, create customized dashboards, read diagnostic trouble codes, estimate fuel economy, and much more! OBD Fusion is also available for Apple Watch!
Is your check engine light on? Do you want to monitor fuel economy and usage in your vehicle? Do you want cool looking virtual dashboards on your iPhone or iPad? If so, then OBD Fusion is the app for you! OBD Fusion is used by professional mechanics, do-it-yourself mechanics, and vehicle owners who want to monitor their vehicle and daily driving habits. Drive smarter, improve your fuel economy, and keep your engine healthy!
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have a Wi-Fi ELM327 compatible scan tool, Automatic car adapter (Pro or 2nd generation), Carista Bluetooth LE adapter, LELink Bluetooth LE adapter, Viecar Bluetooth LE adapter, Vinli adapter, Vgate iCar Bluetooth 4.0, or Kiwi 3 to use this app. OBD Fusion is not compatible with generic ELM Bluetooth scan tools and 1st generation Automatic car adapters. Checkout the full list of adapters here: https://www.obdsoftware.net/software/obdfusion
OBD Fusion supports all OBD2 and EOBD vehicles sold worldwide. Not sure if your vehicle is OBD2 or EOBD compliant? See this page for more information: https://www.obdsoftware.net/support/knowledge-base/how-do-i-know-whether-my-vehicle-is-obd-ii-compliant/. OBD Fusion can also connect to some JOBD vehicles through advanced configuration in the app. Please contact us for more details.
OBD Fusion is brought to you by OCTech, LLC, the makers of TouchScan and OBDwiz. Now you can get the same great features for your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad!
OBD Fusion has a ton of features, including:
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and your Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Real-time dashboard display with fully customizable gauges
- Performance calculations for 1/4 mile and 0-60 mph track times
- Fuel economy MPG (US and UK), l/100km or km/l calculation
- Full diagnostic report that can be stored and emailed
- Real-time graphing of multiple signals
- Multiple trip meters
- Log data to CSV file and email CSV files
- Create custom enhanced PIDs
- Includes some built-in enhanced PIDs for Ford and GM vehicles
- Display Boost pressure in real-time
- Display Engine Horsepower and Torque
- Display calculated Air-to-fuel ratio
- Display battery voltage
- Read freeze frame data
- Fully customizable units, including English, Imperial, and Metric units
- Real-time graphing
- Over 150 supported PIDs
- Displays vehicle information including VIN and calibration ID
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Find out if your car will pass emissions inspection
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Integrated Dropbox functionality
- Available in English, Czech, French, Italian, Spanish and Greek
- Manufacturer specific Enhanced Diagnostics are available for certain vehicles through In-App purchases.
* Some features may be limited based on the adapter that you are using. OBD Fusion with the Automatic adapter is currently limited to reading SAE PID data only. OBD Fusion with the Vinli adapter is currently limited to reading SAE PID data and trouble codes only.
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
OBD Fusion for Apple Watch includes the following features:
- View statistics about your last trip
- View quick information about your vehicle
- See where you parked your car on the map
- Set parking meter time on your watch and easily check the time remaining on the parking meter
What's New in Version 4.0.1
• Improved compatibility with some ELM327 adapters.
• Made improvements to reading enhanced trouble codes on some Toyota modules.
• Fixed a bug that could prevent PIDs from being detected when scanning some enhanced Toyota modules.
Very helpful and informative app
I drive a Jaguar which always seems to have some or another indicator light coming on. This app, used with a $20 Bluetooth connected OBD2 transmitter has been so helpful in figuring out what is going on with my car on a day to day basis. It is widely customizable, connects flawlessly as soon as I open the app, and talks to my Jag it their own car language. No more $75 trips to the Jag dealer to see why an indicator light has come on. No surprises at the emissions check station. I recently lost battery power and had to jump start the car. All the indicator lights and messages come on, and it would have required yet another trip to the dealer to clear the engine light if it weren't for my handy dandy OBD fusion app. And I can watch my battery voltage on the dashboard. I do wish I could print out or save the screens or the snapshot details, so I just take screenshots to capture the information (takes 3 or 4 snaps to get all the info though).
Highy recommend the app if you are an iPhone user looking for a clear, easy, reliable OBD app.
Amazing app, great UI, great customizability
I originally used a free app to work with my OBDII wifi reader and was disappointed. I decided to buy this app and will say it is well worth $10. The UI is beautiful and the customizability of what stars you would like to display is incredible. The amount of detail in how the dash readings will look graphically is well beyond my expectations for this app. The app connects to my OBDII reader noticeably faster that the free app I was using before (OBD car doctor). The diagnostic tool is very nice as well and shows all engine codes. Highly recommend this app.
Overall the app is fantastic, if all your wires are connected properly and there are no blown fuses, This little sucker will read anyting and everything you ask it to. Only thing I can say bad about it, is it doesn't tell you where your corroded plugs, lines, wires are in order to get to other gauges reading.(That was a joke fellas).
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 13, 2017
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 78.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: OCTECH LLC
- © 2013 OCTech, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ford 2003 Enhanced Diagnostics$9.99
- Ford 2004 Enhanced Diagnostics$9.99
- Ford 2006 Enhanced Diagnostics$9.99
- Ford 2005 Enhanced Diagnostics$9.99
- Ford 2016 Enhanced Diagnostics$9.99
- Ford 2008 Enhanced Diagnostics$9.99
- Ford 2013 Enhanced Diagnostics$9.99
- Ford 2007 Enhanced Diagnostics$9.99
- Ford 2002 Enhanced Diagnostics$9.99
- Ford 2000 Enhanced Diagnostics$9.99