OBD Fusion - OBD2 vehicle scan tool & diagnostics
By OCTech, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OBD Fusion is an app for your car that allows you to read OBD2 vehicle data directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. You can clear your check engine light, create customized dashboards, read diagnostic trouble codes, estimate fuel economy, and much more! OBD Fusion is also available for Apple Watch!
Is your check engine light on? Do you want to monitor fuel economy and usage in your vehicle? Do you want cool looking virtual dashboards on your iPhone or iPad? If so, then OBD Fusion is the app for you! OBD Fusion is used by professional mechanics, do-it-yourself mechanics, and vehicle owners who want to monitor their vehicle and daily driving habits. Drive smarter, improve your fuel economy, and keep your engine healthy!
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have a Wi-Fi ELM327 compatible scan tool, Automatic car adapter (Pro or 2nd generation), Carista Bluetooth LE adapter, LELink Bluetooth LE adapter, Viecar Bluetooth LE adapter, Vinli adapter, Vgate iCar Bluetooth 4.0, or Kiwi 3 to use this app. OBD Fusion is not compatible with generic ELM Bluetooth scan tools and 1st generation Automatic car adapters. Checkout the full list of adapters here: https://www.obdsoftware.net/software/obdfusion
OBD Fusion supports all OBD2 and EOBD vehicles sold worldwide. Not sure if your vehicle is OBD2 or EOBD compliant? See this page for more information: https://www.obdsoftware.net/support/knowledge-base/how-do-i-know-whether-my-vehicle-is-obd-ii-compliant/. OBD Fusion can also connect to some JOBD vehicles through advanced configuration in the app. Please contact us for more details.
OBD Fusion is brought to you by OCTech, LLC, the makers of TouchScan and OBDwiz. Now you can get the same great features for your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad!
OBD Fusion has a ton of features, including:
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and your Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Real-time dashboard display with fully customizable gauges
- Performance calculations for 1/4 mile and 0-60 mph track times
- Fuel economy MPG (US and UK), l/100km or km/l calculation
- Full diagnostic report that can be stored and emailed
- Real-time graphing of multiple signals
- Multiple trip meters
- Log data to CSV file and email CSV files
- Create custom enhanced PIDs
- Includes some built-in enhanced PIDs for Ford and GM vehicles
- Display Boost pressure in real-time
- Display Engine Horsepower and Torque
- Display calculated Air-to-fuel ratio
- Display battery voltage
- Read freeze frame data
- Fully customizable units, including English, Imperial, and Metric units
- Real-time graphing
- Over 150 supported PIDs
- Displays vehicle information including VIN and calibration ID
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Find out if your car will pass emissions inspection
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Integrated Dropbox functionality
- Available in English, Czech, French, Italian, Spanish and Greek
- Manufacturer specific Enhanced Diagnostics are available for certain vehicles through In-App purchases.
* Some features may be limited based on the adapter that you are using. OBD Fusion with the Automatic adapter is currently limited to reading SAE PID data only. OBD Fusion with the Vinli adapter is currently limited to reading SAE PID data and trouble codes only.
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
OBD Fusion for Apple Watch includes the following features:
- View statistics about your last trip
- View quick information about your vehicle
- See where you parked your car on the map
- Set parking meter time on your watch and easily check the time remaining on the parking meter
What's New in Version 4.0.0
• Added Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enhanced Diagnostics, which provides access to hundreds of additional sensors and modules. You can read and clear codes on ABS, Airbag, Body, and many other modules. Enhanced diagnostics are available as an in-app purchase on the Settings > Purchase Extras page. To see if your vehicle is supported, open the vehicle editor and use the Select buttons to set the Year, Make, Model, and Option. Then open the Purchase Extras page.
• Added support for the Vgate iCar BLE adapter.
• Added support for a bitwise AND “&” operator in user-defined PID equations.
• Made a number of improvements to connection reliability, especially for buggy ELM devices.
• Fixed a bug that incorrectly listed some vehicles as not supporting enhanced diagnostics.
• Minor bug fixes and improvements to enhance your app experience!
Does everything I wanted and more. Great app support.
Highly recommended 👍😎
Its really good to know that you are working on the enhanced tools for the popular cars in the market. I can't wait until you release the Nissan versions. Good work!!!
Much better than Carista
I purchased the enhanced diagnostics for Toyota and it could clear the codes that carista failed to clear. I wish they will implement a customization feature that I can customize my car options just like carista.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 21, 2017
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 78.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: OCTECH LLC
- © 2013 OCTech, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ford 2006 Enhanced Diagnostics$9.99
- Ford 2004 Enhanced Diagnostics$9.99
- Ford 2005 Enhanced Diagnostics$9.99
- Ford 2003 Enhanced Diagnostics$9.99
- Ford 2016 Enhanced Diagnostics$9.99
- Ford 2008 Enhanced Diagnostics$9.99
- Ford 2000 Enhanced Diagnostics$9.99
- Ford 2007 Enhanced Diagnostics$9.99
- Ford 2002 Enhanced Diagnostics$9.99
- Ford 2013 Enhanced Diagnostics$9.99