Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app turns your iPhone,iPad or iPod into an advanced display for your engine data. Want to know why the check engine light keeps going on? Check it with OBD2 Scanner. Want to monitor speed, fuel consumption, RPM, engine temperature as you drive? Do it with OBD2 Scanner.
DISCLAIMER: OBD2 Scanner requires a compatible third party hardware interface, purchased separately, to communicate with the vehicle. OBD2 Scanner supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing! OBD-II Hardware compatibility: - ELM327 compatible WiFi dongles - Specially tested on cheap Chinese wifi scanners.
Bluetooth adapters NOT supported.
Get the benefit of multiple gauges without the overwhelming clutter and the expense! (Note: Not all OBD-II compliant vehicles will have support for all of these parameters)
- engine speed (RPM)
- vehicle speed
- real time fuel consumption litre/100 or MPG
- fuel level %
- engine coolant temp.
- intake air temp.
- percent engine load
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Trouble code database contains data for most popular cars
- Searching in DTC database by trouble code
-Draw graphics for main parameters, such as speed,mass air flow,timings etc.
- Generate reports and send it via email.
- Shows in real time detected sensors data.
- Trip computer
- Full support for OBD-II diagnostics, find out why your check-engine light is on and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
What's New in Version 2.2
- iOS 10 support
- Protocol auto selection bug fix
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 10.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bulat Faizullin
- © CS Magics 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.