***The OBDLink app exclusively works with the OBDLink MX+ and OBDLink MX WiFi OBD adapters***
***The app will NOT function with any other brand of OBD adapter.***
Convert your phone or tablet into a full-fledged diagnostic scan tool: read diagnostic trouble codes, clear the "Check Engine" light, check emissions readiness, estimate fuel economy and much more!
- Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Read freeze frame data
- Display real-time data (over 90 parameters!)
- Customizable dashboards
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
- Multiple trip meters
- Log data to CSV format (compatible with Excel)
- Retrieve vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Full diagnostic report that can be e-mailed or uploaded to Dropbox
- English and Metric units
- Support for English, Spanish, French, Greek, Italian, and Czech languages
- Free unlimited updates
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Added Nissan enhanced diagnostic packages for Nissan and Infiniti 2006-2011 vehicles.
• Added GM enhanced diagnostic trouble code packages for GM 2007-2018 vehicles. GM enhanced add-ons require OBDLink MX+.
• Added support for OBDLink MX+.
Ratings and Reviews
OBD WIFI just works
I wanted to reset the codes and see other OBD info and this device works great. I leave it plugged in and never have issues as it goes to sleep mode automatically. With the WIFI interface I also still have all the Bluetooth functionality of my hands free for phone and streaming music from my iphone over bluetooth. Great addition to my gadget collection and since it saves my settings only have to use one for all my cars. The guage function is very cool. Will buy the extended software to get the additional brand specific codes as well. Thank you for a great purchase!
It helps my head not to hurt
I looked a bunch of other diagnostic scanners and apps and settled on this one. I’ve had it for several years, it hasn’t let me down, it’s saved me a ton of money, and the features just keep getting better.
If something pops up wrong on my truck, that I’m unfamiliar with, a bit of research on the web clears things up.
So, this tool, paired with a good service manual, will get me in the ballpark. If I can’t do the job, at least I’ll know enough that someone’s not going to screw me, when I take it to the shop.
Thank you, and keep up the good work!
Could use some work
I find that under monitor Emission readiness does not update in real time. I would to go back to diagnostics the back to monitor in order to determine if the vehicle is ready for the Emission test. It is frustrating having to pull over on the highway to see if the vehicle is ready.
- OBD Solutions LLC
- 95.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 OBD Solutions
- In-App Purchases
- Ford 2012 Enhanced Diagnostics $9.99
- Toyota 2007 Enhanced $9.99
- Ford 2017 Enhanced Diagnostics $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.