Yes, "There's an App for That". But it's sure missing something you need (unless you're Tim Cook).
Compose your own. Without any code.
Objectality is a non-technical, conceptual object-oriented database and a dynamic software application.
• Design flexible data types representing information you need to keep track of (e.g., People, Activities, Lists, Customers, Inventory).
• Organize and catalog your dataverse into a tree-like structure of containers.
• Collect data with touch-optimized forms and take advantage of never-enter-data-twice (NED2) methodology.
• Review information with quick filters, in-depth searches, multi-sorting and at-a-glance previews.
• Utilize your knowledge base with custom reports and cloud document exchange.
Keep track of anything. Especially time and money.
Most importantly, Objectality replaces traditional, technical information design concepts such as "foreign keys" and "related forms" with object-oriented notions such as "Composition" and "References" that are incomparably more intuitive to non-technical power-users. Not only create a custom Product (e.g., with a Label and a Photo), not only construct a specialized Order (e.g., with a Date and a Signature), but also have each new Order specify a known Product, effortlessly. Anyone can assemble focused, personalized applications that rival one-size-fits-all software products.
"We become what we behold. We shape our tools and then our tools shape us." (Marshall McLuhan)
Make sure your app is not missing anything you need. Be a citizen developer, have it your way.
The product has been selected as an Honorable Mention (3rd-place) Winner in the "Productivity" category for an App Challenge by The Linux Foundation and Intel at the Mobile World Congress 2014.
"If you look at any kind of modern organization and you think, 'What are the foremost tools of power?' You will find that it is information." (Ricardo Semler)
The Objectality project is an invitation to collaborative design. Please let us know of any suggestions for improvement you might have or any problems you run into.
• New Types: Location (GPS), Barcode (scan).
• Search capability across multiple Folders and Files.
• Tap in the "Object" View to Quick-Look text and images.
• UI improvements.
• iOS 12 compatibility.
• Inching forward toward A Perfect Application (bug fixes).
Ratings and Reviews
Objectality is a great executive administration timekeeping app
On the second or so opening of the app, once I had gotten some organizational wherewithal about what I might have as content to database and organize in many details, I found that the template page form defaults included in Objectality to live up to the simple well-stated marketing claims of the App Store introduction to the app. I nabbed this one off of the presentation of the app’s purported usefulness, in and of itself, and I can see myself using it on a regular basis as a suitable home base go-to solution for developing my centralized database and organizational needs for my website and events about and around the steps to be taken in creating content for publication. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.