Highly readable, well illustrated, and easy to understand, Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies remains your go-to choice for authoritative guidance on managing today’s obstetric patient. Reflecting the expertise of internationally recognized authorities, this bestselling obstetrics reference has been thoroughly revised to bring you up to date on everything from ultrasound assessment of fetal anatomy and growth, to medical complications in pregnancy, to fetal therapy...and much more!
• Benefit from the knowledge and experience of international experts in obstetrics.
• Gain a new perspective on a wide range of today's key issues - all evidence-based and easy to read.
• Stay current with new coverage of fetal origins of adult disease, evidence-based medicine, quality assessment, nutrition, global obstetric practices, and much more.
• Find the information you need quickly with bolded key statements, additional tables, flow diagrams, and bulleted lists for easy reference.
• Zero in on "Key Points" in every chapter - now made more useful than ever with the inclusion of related statistics.
• View new ultrasound nomograms in the Normal Values in Pregnancy appendix.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for keywords and phrases. The search tool will find text, images and tables with one single fast search. The search tool shows you suggested words as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling. The text search results show the most relevant results at the top of the search. This app also lets you create bookmarks and notes, allowing you to customize the content to fit your needs. You can also change the text size for easier reading. No internet connection needed to view the full app. It is all ready for quick image and information retrieval. This app is optimized for whatever size device you are using, either phone or tablet.
This interactive app is based on the full content of Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies, 6th Edition by Elsevier.
Steven G. Gabbe, MD
Jennifer R. Niebyl, MD
Joe Leigh Simpson, MD
Mark B. Landon, MD
Henry L. Galan, MD
Eric R. M. Jauniaux, MD, PhD
Deborah A. Driscoll, MD
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
- Usatine Media LLC
- 243.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Usatine Media LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.