By Vyacheslav Khaynyuk
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Apocalyptic action game. Virtual reality 1st/3rd person shooter with some elements of GTA and DayZ.
Cryotech corporation started to unfreeze cryogenic people, but something went wrong...
Save your girl and try to survive yourself here!
• Virtual reality mode (this can be disabled in game settings)
• Big open 3D World
• Day/Night cycle
• Many different types of zombies and monsters
• Allied NPCs, possibility to recruit them to help you while looking for ammo and food in the city
• Selling zombie brains helps to save up for new weapons
• Slow-mo effect - time expansion pills can help you in critical situations
• Auto-aim for new players - disable it in game settings!
• First and Third Person perspective can be used to make both FPS and TPS fans happy!
• Inventory system helps you during the apocalypse
• Hunger system, stamina
• MFi, iCade gamepads support
• Constant updates with improvements, adding new content
NOTE: iPhone 4, iPad 1 is not supported.
Thank you for playing!
What's New in Version 1.05
64 bit support. Enhancements, bug fixes.
Occupation 2 will appear soon:)
I thought this game would be great due to all the great reviews saying it looked cool in vr, and it was even better that a controller works with it! I was excited! Then I played it. The vr didn't work at all. When you put on the headset, everything you see with one eye collides with the other, making me not even able to see where I'm going. Secondly, the waypoints in the game that point you where you need to go? It doesn't stay in the same spot in the game as you move your head. If the waypoint is in the way so only your right eye can see it, and you turn your head so its your left eye, the waypoint simply travels to the other side of the screen, making it in a different place! The only reason I'm giving it two stars is because the game itself might actually be good, I just haven't tried it because I only came for the vr and controller support, and so far, I haven't found that.
I’ve been playing this game for quite some time now, I believe that its one of the better zombie open world games on iOS and it’s free so you can’t really beat that. I love this game and I encourage others to try it it has a few minor issues but the game overall is really good! I’m looking forward to some sort of sequel if there ever is one.
iCade controller support is broken
I would like to play this game as there are not very many VR titles out on iOS devices. However, it seems iCade controllers do not work on this app. To be clearer, I am using an EVO VR Gamepad which is said to be “iCade”. I would like to be able to use a controller, and if that doesn’t work it would still be really fun if you implemented movement of the character when the phone “bobbed”. Using this method you can simulate running whilst someone runs in place, if you need an example Maze Walk VR has an excellent example of it and is free.