The most FUN a kid can have swimming with sharks, fish and other creatures under the sea! Adventure-packed Ocean Forests is full of realistic underwater environments to explore, fun games and STEM-based vocabulary to satisfy children’s curiosity for the amazing world around them. This award-winning app has earned the praise of Common Sense Media, USA Today, Children’s Technology Review, Modern Mom and Smart Apps for Kids.
Ocean Forests is rich with entertaining activities and unique benefits specially designed for kids ages 5-8:
- Fun-filled games to challenge kids’ Reading and Science skills (Kindergarten - 3rd grade Levels)
- State of the art 3D animation and realistic graphics combined with touch screen responsive navigation bring sea creatures and their amazing underwater world to life
- Let your kids freely explore and search for new species in an unstructured, and safe educational and entertaining environment
- Expand the minds of young learners beyond fictional stories with scientifically accurate information that leaves them wanting to know more
- This immersive app provides opportunities to learn, play and experience ocean life while expanding language and reading skills
Ratings and Reviews
So great! Eels, fish, sharks, even whales!
Fun and informing
Great app with lots of choices. Children can explore and, while exploring, tap on fish to learn about them. Children can play games and read about the ocean. I really like the option of having the book read aloud.
One of the best interactive book apps ever
Impressed by the artwork and the interface. Loved that even some of the definitions were interactive but not distractingly so. This makes non-fiction super appealing. I'll buy them all.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.