Ocean Life - Dot To Dot for Kids and Toddlers
By Michael Contento
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kids love it! Do you like Dot to Dot Games? Connecting the dots and discovering the funny sea animals is great fun. While playing, they get to know the numbers 1-13 playfully.
As soon as your kid tapped on all the dots shown, one of the cute sea animals appears - an instant reward and an incentive to go on playing!
The game interface is kid friendly and does not overload your kid with too many stimuli.
Dot to Dot helps to recognize the shapes of different sea animals (jellyfish, octopus, sea star) and to improve the fine motor skills of your kid. By tapping on the small dots one after the other, the order of the numbers can be learned and recognized step by step.
- dots labelled with numbers that have to be connected one after another
- random starting order - one image can be played more than once!
- the next dot to be tapped is highlighted in an other colour
- Your kid will be rewarded with a cute sea animal that is revealed after a successful game
- The balloons at the end of a successful game are a nice and fun gimmick
The free version consists of 3 animals, more can be easily purchased in-game.
What's New in Version 4.1
Minor bugs fixed
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 15, 2014
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Michael Contento
- © 2012 CoRa Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- all ocean animals, ads removed$1.99