Ocean Sciences Meeting 2014
By The Schneider Group, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The official App of the 17th biennial Ocean Sciences Meeting (OSM), co-sponsored by the Association for the Sciences of Limnology and Oceanography (ASLO), The Oceanography Society (TOS), and the American Geophysical Union (AGU), will be held at the Hawaii Convention Center in Honolulu from 23-28 February 2014. The OSM 2014 App is your full-featured guide to manage your conference attendance. Features include:
• Native app: No Wi-Fi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Now: Stay informed about hot issues, event program changes, your upcoming sessions and organizer messages.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, bookmark sessions or speakers, or access session handouts as available.
• Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Exhibitors, Maps, related conference info and much more.
Clicking on "search" causes the app to crash, and also when clicking on an author after finding someone via the "author" tab. Would be great if it got fixed (right now the app is great for visualizing a schedule, but useless for finding a specific presentation).
- Category: Reference
- Released: Feb 02, 2014
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 71.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Schneider Group, Inc.
- © sg Meetings & ATIV Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.