In a world of archipelagos, deep waters and unknown mysteries, you assume the role of an ambitious admiral. Settle in your island, develop, rise and wander through the seas. Establish powerful alliances with other admirals, expand your territory and clash against sea creatures, greedy pirates or even rivals who don't quite agree on your plans! Ocean Wars is a massively online RTS game gathering players from all over the world, where you will need to develop your island to collect its resources, build powerful fleets and sail across vast uncharted territories.
- A massively multiplayer universe where you can unite or fight with players from all over the world.
- Join alliances, make friends and conquer the seas!
- Choose your tactic and formations: perform cross defenses, coordinated attacks…
- Your strategy and charisma will determine the future of your territories!
- Explore a vast world and discover its secrets, its endless resources and defeat fearsome creatures of the depths.
If you have any feedback, please email us at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Ocean Wars game is free to download and free to play, but some extra game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
A network connection is required to play.
1. Royal Bounties have been added. Complete the Royal Bounty Quests to be rewarded with Gold Coins.
2. New building available: the Bounty Tavern. This is the place where you can obtain Bounty Hunt Quests and Royal Bounty Quests.
3. Fixed the disappearing Dragon Boats issue.
Ratings and Reviews
It has a bad bug mentioned in reviews. It happens on iPad and iPhone where the screen bounces up and you are forced to kill the app and restart it. The UI Is too busy. Just too much stuff going on stuffed into an awkward portrait mode.
I'm still playing at level 9 But it's hard to find a good team. As a noobie it dumps you into a team of other level 1-4s so no protection. A level 12+ comes in and kills every team members fleet, then stays there and does it every day. So then this guy leaves, another guy does it. How can I build a fleet at this rate. How do I move my darn ship away from it for free? You get one free Migration, then it is like 5.00 just to migrate your island.
One thing I like is the tip system to keep new people on track and you get food and stuff each time you complete the tips activity. I want to give it 4 but bit at this time.
Similar games::I like War Dragons. It's also a buggy and confusing "slow builder" too. But the attack phase is the coolest. And the tutorial guides you through the first levels. I give this a biased 4.2 star.
PEOPLE: Don't trust 5 star and 1 star reviews. Those people aren't good judges. Many sat its a great 5 star game then they say BUT this, that, and the other.
Promotes racism and never listens to any complaints
I have turned in complaints. I turned in a complaint that the leader of the bigger alliance stated he had his members constantly attacking because we were not Muslim or Turkish people. They shrug off the racism and said it was part of the game. We have enough racism going on to promote it in a game. To be told you are not allowed in a kingdom because of the country you live in and your religion is a racist act. To not be able to play a game because of constant against is even worse. The game developers should listen to our complaints. They never do never apologize and never try to fix the problem. I have put a lot of money in the game and now it is gone because of glitches and racism :( At least let us move out Capitol to another kingdom is we have to deal with racism in one. Admit and fix the issues.
Bubbling up / obtaining purchases
The game is fun but you have to stay bubbled up for 8 hrs, 24 hours or 3 days, which gives very little options to make attacks on others but if you don't stay bubbled up 24/7, you are able to be wiped out totally by other fleets of much more combat power than you and when that happens, it's basically starting from scratch which takes forever. As far as purchasing coins it takes forever at times to accumulate them ( up to an hour in some cases) which prevents you from being able to buy a bubble in time before the current one is up or pops if you will. Lastly, WAY TO MANY BUGS. Constantly reloads!!☹️
- Eyugame Network Technology Co., Ltd
- 113.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Eyugame Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gold $4.99
- Heap of Gold $9.99
- Some Gold $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.