• Over 3,000 stations on every coast of the US and beyond. (Note: limited support for stations beyond the US)
• Stunning graphics and innovative visualizations to make sense of the information you care most about.
• Comprehensive support for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Tide predictions anywhere anytime. Sophisticated prediction algorithms and decades of data, all included so you don’t need a data connection.
• Apple Watch support means that the tide is just a glance away
• Innovative user interface. Everything is just a swipe away.
• Integrated Sharing so you can plan with friends.
• Tide Notifications so you won’t miss the moment.
• Interactive Timelines so you can see the future and make your plans.
• Integrated Station Map to get the big picture.
• Water Conditions to track the water and wind.
• Make it personal with custom notes and images.
• Today Extension supports puts the tide on your home screen.
• Apple Watch supports provides everything at a glance.
• Complication support means you can have tide tide on your watch face itself.
• Robust iPad support with unique visualizations, synchronized graphs and variable time-scales.
Welcome to iOS 12 and WatchOS 5
We have updated the app to take advantage of the new hardware and software.
• We've added support for all the new phones and watches
• We've added support for Siri shortcuts
• We've added gorgeous complications for the new watches
• We have made the watch app more independent of the phone for more flexibility
We've also acted on the issues that you reported.
• Watch-to-Phone communication has been extensively reworked and improved
• Watch complications should be much more reliable now
• App no longer crashes on those small islands in the South Pacific that have funky tides
• Glitches when editing favorites have been expunged
• Today extension now shows a more detailed entry for each station
• Today extension now supports the nearest tide station
• Various other fit and finish refinements
Finally, thank you for your support, and kind reviews. We really appreciate it.
Ratings and Reviews
Ocean Watch is truly a valuable resource to us in the Savannah area. With tide swings of 6-9 feet, the tide is a major consideration in boating. You have to plan your trips very carefully or you might be spending a lot of time sitting around on a sand bar. The extreme accurate times posted on Ocean Watch make it a whole lot easier to plan and have an uneventful trip.
Easy to use, easy to read. Automatically picks a location close to you when you open, but you can customize with your favorite location(s). You can scroll forward to get times/heights in the future. Absolute best app of this type that I have seen - love it!!
Great app for kayakers
This app is perfect for checking the tide before and during kayaking. A quick glance at the watch gives lots of good info. Multiple sites are easily accessed. The best, as far as I’m concerned. And I got a personal email reply when I asked a question.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.