Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
¡¡¡ Currently on Sale - only on the App Store !!!
Convert any PDF or graphic file into searchable PDF, RTF, HTML and TXT.
OCRKit is a simple and streamlined Mac application, that features advanced Optical Character Recognition technology, allowing you to convert scanned or printed documents into searchable and editable text. This is particularly useful for PDF documents received via e-mail or created by DTP applications. It can be a great help for everyone: home users, corporate users at work, and educational institutions
You can use the copy and paste tools on the document, instead of retyping everything manually and correct it. It increases the efficiency and effectiveness of the office workflow. OCRKit is fast and accurate, ensuring the document's content remains intact while saving time as well.
• Text recognition accuracy
• Instant content search ability thru Spotlight
• PDF Compression
• Automatic rotation and de-skew
• Color detection
• Multi page processing without page limits
• Drag and drop functionality
• AppleScript support
• Many supported recognition languages
File formats that can be imported:
PDF, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, PNM, BMP, PCX, GIF as well as OpenEXR.
File formats that can be saved:
PDF (Portable Document Format), HTML (HyperText Markup Language), RTF (Rich Text Format) and TXT (UTF-8 encoded plain text).
The OCR engine recognizes the following languages:
Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Rumanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Norwegian.
What's New in Version 2.4
• improved recognition and accuracy
• improved PDF compression
• new 64-bit build
• retain meta data tags
• various other improvements
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 08, 2014
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 15.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ExactCODE GmbH
- © Copyright 2009-2014 ExactCODE GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later