Dive into the Octonauts underwater adventure and explore the amazing world that lives under the sea!
Join the mission with the first-ever Octonauts app, in beautiful 3D straight out of the hit TV show. Get in your GUP with Captain Barnacles and the crew as they travel the depths to explore, rescue, and protect their underwater friends. Discover games, snap pictures, and find wildlife friends as you cruise through the ocean and learn about the fascinating animals who live there. Meet dolphins and whales, decorator crabs and sea stars, in reefs and underwater caves as you navigate their real-life habitats. The team needs you to grab the controls and become the newest member of the Octonauts!
• Explore a 3D underwater world in the GUP of your choice, including the mysterious Midnight Zone
• Complete Dashi photo missions to document your adventure
• Help Shellington search for friendly creatures including starfish, sea dragons, and of course the Vegimals
• Collect interactive Creature Cards to learn true facts about aquatic animals
• Play more games to protect the ocean and rescue its creatures
• Race a sailfish! Dodge a shark!
• Recommended for ages 3-6
• No in-app purchases; no in-game advertising; no violence
Night & Day Studios, the creators of Peekaboo Barn, built this app. We love bringing adorable characters to life, and we made Octonauts with the same love that we have for Peekaboo Barn, Farm Day, and Lemon Lumberjack’s Letter Mill.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nightanddaystudios
Ahoy, me hearties! After some harrrd work from the crew, th’app be faster, the file size be smaller, and aye, the sound be better than ever.
Ratings and Reviews
This game’s pretty rad
Full disclosure: No connection to any developers or reviewers, and I think that super negative review is harsh and unfair. My 4.5 year old kid, who can read, totally digs this game after two weeks of playing it. It’s beautiful, it’s filled with all the Octonauts, and so many of the creature characters that appear in the cartoons. He says stuff like “Hey, that’s Parrotfish Pete” as he toodles around in the Gup going down into the midnight zone to see the vampire squid.
I don’t buy games, but I bought this one despite the negative reviews, and I’m so glad I did. Keep it up devs! If you add an Octopod addition to this game like some other reviewer mentioned, I’d gladly pay for it.
To the Launch Bay!
Beautiful graphics but light on content
Though I was initially impressed by the high quality graphics, I quickly became disappointed with the lack of educational content. I was expecting more from this franchise after the standard set by the show and books. This could be solved by adding in the “creature reports” to the creature cards (“Elmo’s alphabet” app is a good example of this) or replicating some of the problem solving from the show. The bones of a great app are here, it just needs to be fleshed out.
I would also like to see the ability to go inside the Octopod, if only to satisfy my own curiosity it’s potentially non-Euclidean nature.
This could be a 5 star game, but there is no content
DO NOT BUY THIS GAME! The developer will contact you and try to get you to change your review unless you give them the one they want BUT DO NOT DESERVE!!! The content in this game is NOT WORTH BUYING, especially not when it comes with harassment. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS GAME!
This game blew its budget on making it look gorgeous and forgot to pay a cent for content. It's not worth the cost AT ALL. At least make the different ships have different kinds of missions. But honestly, please add way more types of missions, and more game-play content overall, there are only three and each mission of those are basically the same (drag object to other object). So much disappointment!
Developer Response ,
We love that you think the game is gorgeous—thank you. We're sorry to hear that you didn't find enough missions—although there are many more than three, including photo hunts, creature collections, and other hidden mysteries. In any case, we love the challenge to keep adding more, so thank you again for your comments. For what it's worth, one-star reviews can take the wind out of a developer's sales and hurt overall sales, to the extent that future revisions end up being out of reach; a few more stars help keep the whole adventure unfolding!
- Night & Day Studios, Inc.
- 513.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Software copyright © 2016 Night & Day Studios, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.