Set up and configure your Oculus Go, manage your Oculus Rift, explore 1,000+ titles in the Oculus library, discover live events and so much more. Oculus Rift owners can remotely install titles to their PC.
With the Oculus app you can:
- Browse and purchase games and experiences for your Oculus Go from the best library in VR.
- Browse, purchase and remotely install experiences for your Oculus Rift.
- Reserve your virtual seat for live events, sports and concerts.
- See which of your friends are online and what they're up to.
- Get notifications about friends on the platform, events you’re into, the latest content, and more.
- Manage and monitor your Oculus Go and Oculus Rift devices, accounts and notifications.
The latest version contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Still no casting (Major Fail)
I love the idea of the go and I enjoyed the initial implementation of the headset. That being said the only issue that I have a problem with now that’s ruining the experience is that there is still no casting or a release date. If you aren’t ready to activate casting then why put it into the app update notes? Also, why is it that despite being a major feature request, there’s zero information about its progress or an estimated release date other than “soon”. If you really want your initial go adopters to push for your product then why take away the one thing that could help them promote the headset to others? In summary, it’s a fun headset for a while but without the added social feature you might use the headset once every couple of weeks just to see if there’s anything new (which there won’t be).
Developer Response ,
Hi again. You'll be happy to hear that casting started rolling out today. Please check our blog for details and thanks for your feedback.
Are commenters trolling? Easy setup
I was reading the comments, and most of the 1 stars are bizarre. I can’t tell if they are trolling or completely confused to be nice. (Anyone read the comment about watching Netflix in VR from the app🤔)
The app is extremely easy to use. It’s more of a convenience. Once you’re Go is setup which is a minor process, the app really isn’t needed.
I use the app for notifications on events and apps that go on sale. One doesn't even need the app after setup currently, but it’s nice to have for those two features that I mentioned.
Why doesn’t the App support Apple Pay!
I like the VR experience, but I don’t understand why you have to enter payment information in the app. Usually all Apps use the payment feature from your iTunes account. Is it because of the privacy terms or how facebook gives information to third-parties? Or why not Apple Pay it’s more secure... Please some of the games offered on Oculus say they will collect email & phone numbers and information from files... now please tell me what files are third parties looking at on your phone...
- Oculus VR LLC
- 123.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Oculus VR LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.