By FireStick Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create your own Odd Squads and lead them into battle against your friends in this fun, quirky, and deep strategy game! Collect all the Oddities to create the best squad for your strategy.
Welcome to Odd Squad, a strange and hilarious world full of everything from grumpy wizards, death rays, and teleporters, to potions, treasure chests, and mysterious turbans. Start with a mighty collection of Oddities and earn others through glory and wit on the battlefield.
- Easy to play and learn
- Deep strategy to master
- Challenge your friends or random opponents
- Unique and quirky art style
- Funny Oddities like "Murderous Medic" and "Wall of Annoyance"
- Random battlefields for endless variation
- A powerful starter collection
- Collect more Oddities to open up new strategies
- Design different squads for different styles of play
- Game Center and iCloud
Download now to start exploring the odd world of Odd Squad!
What's New in Version 1.4
This is a huge update! Here are two major improvements:
1) A 48-hour time limit on turns. No more waiting around for games your opponents abandon! If your opponent takes too long, you'll automatically win the match and you'll get Odd Coins!
2) A reward of Odd Coins if your opponent forfeits a match. No more empty-handed victories when you're way ahead and your opponent gives up.
In either case, the amount of Odd Coins rewarded will depend on how far along you are in the match. Also, these features will only be available for *new* turns.
We also introduced a new way to get free Odd Coins faster.
We appreciate all of your feedback - we're listening. Please feel free to let us know how you'd like to see the game evolve, and thanks for playing Odd Squad!
Pretty Solid, I really like it
Nice release and response to the quitting players.
Really interesting game, and a fun mix of Magic the Gathering and Chess. The "card pack" system feels pretty well balanced as well, and it's fun to earn up some credits to open a chest. I worry a ranking system will be needed soon so new players don't play those that have heavily customized card decks.
I really want AI play, even if that is for a lesser amount of coins. Or you have to bet coins to play the AI.
I have also done some of the ads to earn Odd Coins, which was a nice add. I don't love the new ad that shows after each turn. I understand why it's there, but maybe if it were done as a part of some kind of stats screen (how much you have spent this game, damage done, etc). Something interesting to the game to draw my eye to the ad area instead of just a big ad itself.
Fix the crashing
Though an awesome game and well constructed, it crashes all the time. It's crashing so much, I can't finish the tutorial very easily. I have like a 1 in 5 chance that I can press start and not see it crash. Please look into why it's been happening.
The tutorial was good. I liked it it. But once I started playing online matches it crashes. I keep trying to get in a new match but it always crashes. and I read some description and other stuff. And it says it's for iPod 4th gen. Too. And my iPod is up to date.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 22, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 36.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FIRESTICK GAMES LLC
- © 2013 FireStick Games LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Heap of Odd Coins$4.99
- Stack of Odd Coins$0.99
- Pile of Odd Coins$1.99
- Hoard of Odd Coins$19.99
- Mound of Odd Coins$9.99
- Mountain of Odd Coins$49.99