*** On Sale for 85% Off ***
“The Oddworld franchise is to Super Mario Bros. what Game of Thrones is to The Lord of the Rings” - Rolling Stone, Cult Classics: A to Z.
Players guide Mudokon champion Abe, and his aquatic Gabbit partner Munch, in Oddworld’s third adventure, using special psychic powers, cool power-ups, and other special abilities to deliver payback as they reclaim the last gabbit eggs on Oddworld, which have been packaged in a can of gabbiar.
First time on Mobile!
Experience the classic game Munch’s Oddysee in high definition. Improved graphics and sound make for an even more thrilling ride! Play as the Munch the Gabbit as he hops and swims his way to bringing his species back from extinction.
Abe is back!
Using special powers, cool power-ups, and other special abilities to deliver payback to the Vykkers, Abe and Munch reclaim the last gabbit eggs on Oddworld, which have been packaged in a can of gabbiar. May Odd help you!
* Intuitive touch controls make playing & navigating a breeze
* MFi controller support (with analog sticks)
* A hilarious script and compelling storyline with multiple endings
* Loads of depth, humour and charm
* Achievements & Cloud Save
* Includes everyone's favourite Gamespeak screen for both Abe & Munch!
1.0.4 Cross Save iOS/OSX/tvOS
1.0.3 MFi controller patch.
Ratings and Reviews
Gameplay is fun and just like the old days except I can barely get through a level without the game crashing. Always quick saving.
Unfortunately this amazing wonderful game that IS a very impressive port continues to crash unexpectedly. I’m using a brand new iPhone XR and only get about ten minutes of play before a crash. Audio stops and then game crashes about 5-10 seconds afterwards. Would love for this issue to be resolved.
Love game HATE CONSTANT CRASHING!
- Oddworld Inhabitants Inc
- 715.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2001-2017 Oddworld Inhabitants, Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.