40% OFF!!! For a limited time.
"A stunning and exquisitely realized masterpiece that delivers a gaming experience unlike any that we've seen before" - Game Informer
"A wild, beautiful and exceptional action experience" - IGN
Prepare to immerse yourself in 20 + hours of action-adventure.
In the dusty, undeveloped wastelands of Western Mudos, cantankerous townsfolk find their settlements besieged by belligerent outlaws. Along comes Stranger, a drifter turned bounty hunter, with a unique double-barreled critter-firing crossbow.
Stranger’s Wrath has been passionately upgraded for this all-new release with improved visuals throughout.
* Explore living towns, lush forests, and massive industrial facilities
* Seamlessly transition between first-person shooter and third-person platfomer
* Scour your surroundings for live ammo
* Work with a range of strategies to surprise, stun, lure, blast and bag devious outlaws
* Meet incredibly odd, funny and smack-talking townsfolk, enemies and natives
* Fight dozens of varied bosses with outlandish arsenals and outrageous names
* A hilarious script, theatrical soundtrack and compelling storyline with a shocking twist
* English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Finish, Swedish, and Polish language support
* Leaderboards, Achievements and Cloud Save (cross save with iOS)
* Gamepad support, including specific control setups for XBOX 360, PS3/PS4, and many more
Cross Save iOS/OSX/tvOS.
64 bit support.
Ratings and Reviews
Great reprise of an even greater game
There are few items that triggers me to impulsively buy something without much or no thinking at all. As soon as I saw this available in the App Store, I didn’t even hesitate to purchase it. I remember the game from the original xbox console and knew it was a great game then. It features a truly unique story line, clever game concepts and characters, as well as humorous dialogue, puns and references. The game is an interesting blend of first person shooter and platform game mechanics.
It is a fantastic reprise with no faults in gameplay. It runs smoothly. (depending on your computer’s hardware and performance capablilities - of course). and you can use a USB pluggable controler to play, instead of having to utilise the keyboard configurations. I had a an old PS3 controller lying around and simply plugged it in via USB prior to opening the game and it almost immediatly recognized the controller and implemented the PS3 controller congfigurations for gameplay. I have no complaints or negative comments for this game. I hope other purchaser feel the same way.
Lots of bang for the buck
Unique in its creative approach to characters assigned to an old west plot. Twist in the middle that I didn’t expect. Joystick control difficult for the camera/reticle especially on harder levels. The reticle is too slow to aim for really good play, but with a change in strategy you can maximize the use fo the various critter ammo. In a way, the poor camera control forces you to use the various ammo types to their full. My only other complaint is the use of curse words. Otherwise, many hours of play for a low price. The main character, Stranger, reveals a secret half-way through that changes the game. Just when you are getting weary of trying to collect bounties, the plot shifts and brings in a whole new aspect. The combination of the old west with modern, sometimes steampunk appearing technology, really makes this a rich experience.
This game is awesome!
I love this game. So far I am half way through the story line and it has kept my interest this whole time. The cut scenes are interesting and the graphics are really quite good. The scenery in the game reminds me of an updated version of The Legend of Zelda. I have two macs, my laptop being the more powerful one. I play this game on full graphics detail on a Mac Mini desktop, 4gb ram, intel 5000 graphics. Have experienced no crashing or lagging. Really a fun game! Well worth the $6 price tag.
- Oddworld Inhabitants Inc
- 693.5 MB
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- ©2005-2014 Oddworld Inhabitants, Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.