By DKBmed LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ODM Mobile—developed in conjunction with Dr. Glenn J.Treisman, MD and The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine—is an interactive, point-of-care practice tool designed for healthcare professionals to help integrate measurement-based approaches into day-to-day practice.
The app is based on information originally presented at the Optimizing Depression Management (ODM) symposium at the 24th Annual U.S. Psychiatric and Mental Health Congress.
For more information on how to use this app go to: www.dkbmed.com/apps/ODM for a video tutorial
Key features include:
DEPRESSION RATING SCALES: interactive rating scales that enable clinicians to easily and conveniently administer common depression rating scales. Results are automatically scored and can be printed or emailed for inclusion in patient files.
• Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression (HAM-D)
• Montgomery-Asberg Depression Rating Scale (MADRS)
• Raskin Depression Rating Scale
• Geriatric Depression Scale (GDS)
• Geriatric Depression Scale Short Form (GDS-S)
• Zung Self-rating Depression Scale
•Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9)
APA PRACTICE GUIDELINE: Executive Summary and convenient Quick Reference Guide of the 2010 American Psychiatric Association Practice Guideline for the Treatment of Major Depressive Disorder, Third Edition (Nov 2010). Also includes full-text, printable version
CLINICAL RESOURCES: a variety of a links to outside resources for clinicians treating patients with major depressive disorders.
Resource links include:
• Mood 24/7: a personal chart that helps patients log and track their daily moods. Developed by Dr. Adam Kaplin and based on technology licensed from The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
• Webcasts: videos from the live ODM symposium at the 24th Annual U.S. Psychiatric and Mental Health Congress
• ODM Blog: continues the ODM symposium discussion online
ODM Mobile and the ODM symposium at the 24th Annual U.S. Psychiatric and Mental Health Congress were supported by an educational grant from Bristol-Meyers Squibb Company.
We hope you find ODM Mobile version 1.0 useful and look forward to your comments and suggestions for future enhancements.
Comments can be emailed to email@example.com.
Visit us at: www.dkbmed.com/apps/ODM
What's New in Version 1.0.3
minor copy changes
A nifty set of tools. The MADRS anchor points use those from question one throughout the scale. This is incorrect. Hope they will fix this.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 28, 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DKBmed LLC
- © 2012 DKBmed LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.