ODSave is a Rapid Response Naloxone Delivery Network. Learn more at odsave.com
With the ODSave app users will be able to submit a suspected overdose anonymously in order to alert emergency responders that have been trained in the administration of the anti-overdose drug, Naloxone. Responders will be able to locate and be informed more quickly in the event of a reported overdose.
Responders will also need to download the app and acquire the proper credentials in order to respond to overdose reports.
This network and app is an attempt to help save lives affected by the opioid epidemic.
If you are interested in acquiring credentials as a Responder for the network please contact us at odsave.com
The Notifications prompt was omitted from the previous version. This is a patch to correct the issue.
- OD Save, LLC
- 79.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Bitsource, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.