The Adventures in Odyssey Club app is a Focus on the Family product that grants you access to ALL of the Adventures in Odyssey episodes plus exclusive content. An Adventures in Odyssey Club membership is required for the app to log into your account.
The Adventures in Odyssey Club for families with kids 8-12 will enjoy the safe, fun online experience including monthly learning activities, daily devotions highlighting an audio adventure and more.
Adventures in Odyssey Club is a great way to invest in your child’s spiritual growth, and have fun while doing it.
-Stream over 800 Adventures In Odyssey episodes
-Store up to 10 episodes to your device to save for later
-Complete activities that engage with the episodes
-Listen to exclusive audio episodes
-Watch exclusive video documentaries
-Share your stories with other Adventures in Odyssey Club members
Focus on the Family is a donor-supported, global Christian ministry dedicated to helping families thrive.
-Bug fixes for the most common crash causes.
Ratings and Reviews
AOC IS WONDERFUL!!!
The app on the other hand. I'm not sure how they create such wonderful stories and the quality of their stuff is so great and their app can be so bad! It won't load all the time they have an "offline option" yeah doesn't work. We live in an area if you are driving anywhere you probably won't have reception. So we tried to download some of the episodes so we could listen and drive... well because there wasn't reception it wouldn't load the app and if we got the tiniest of it it would show we hadn't downloaded anything. Please please please AOC people get your stuff together and fix the app!!! It'll make it worth it!!! We pay every month to be a member and I was surprised to find that such amazing artist in one way and terrible in the app creation!
They have totally updated this app! So much better! Less bugs and easier to use! The only thing I would add is a continuous play option to the download section. But over all I say hats off to you!!!
Love AIO, but the App needs improvement!
This app has so much potential, and I wish FOTF would invest more money into updating and improving the user experience! I know at $9/month, they can afford to do so.
It crashes too regularly and has some bug issues when scrolling through albums. Some suggested improvements:
- Allow users to download more than 8-10 episodes at a time. When you’re on a long plane ride or road trip across rural areas, you go through 20 min episodes quickly! Not having cell reception or Wifi is still too common. I’d recommend being able to download 1-2 full albums (12-24 episodes) to your phone.
- Improve the listening experience by an easier scroll bar to jump to different parts an episode.
- Improve the search experience by allowing custom sorting of the albums. Example: I’m wanting to listen to AIO from album #1 to present day. Every time I load the app, I have to scroll all the way to the bottom, then click on the album. This scrolling takes a long time as it jumps back to the top of the screen if I scroll too quickly. I wish I could sort oldest to newest, or search for episodes/albums by name. Perhaps you could also “check out” an album from the library options and have it float at the top, under a “last time you listened” option?
- Continually upgrade and improve the app. No application should stay stagnate, especially on an expensive monthly subscription program.
Like I said, I love AIO, but please focus on the user experience a little more.
Great programs but app could be improved
We use the app a lot and enjoy listening to the shows. Improvements need to be made however. Suggested improvements are:
1. A continuous play or play list option
2. You have the option to log in as different users to save your info, but there is no difference between users. It doesn’t distinguish between what you have listened to or where you may have left off. Why have multiple logins?
3. You have the option to download shoes to listen while offline, but you have to be online to log in. We live in an area where internet service is not available so it makes it aggravating and challenging to have to use our phone’s hotspot just to get logged in to play shows we have downloaded.
4. Constantly get a pop up that asks if “do you want to download all episodes?” Why are we being asked every time we log in, especially if we can only download 10 episodes at a time?
- Focus on the Family
- 44.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Focus on the Family, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.