The OE TRACKER CE attendance app is an easy way for optometrists and providers of optometric continuing education to record attendance of continuing education courses. During the course presentation, the CE provider will post a course specific QR code that optometrists can scan using an iPhone or iPad to record their attendance at the course. The attendance is then sent to ARBO’s OE TRACKER database. After the attendance is received, the optometrist is sent an email telling them that the course was uploaded into their OE TRACKER account. Optometrists can also view their course history and details through the app including title, instructor, provider and # of hours.
- Added support for iPhone X and iOS 11
- Added feature to upload CE certificates using email
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
What a fantastic app! I'm excited to see it in action at my next CE meeting. Thanks for making this available!
Fantastic concept. Well thought out. Let's use it now!
Good for ARBO for getting into the 21st century. Can we get a better app icon though?
- Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry
- 12.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.