Office 365 Admin
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Office 365 Admin app empowers you, the Office 365 IT administrator to stay connected with your Office 365 environment on the go. You can now manage your users including resetting their passwords. In addition, you can also read the latest messages from Message Center, the central location for Office 365 service communications and view any active service support requests. A new dashboard allows you to quickly view service health status and more.
For increased security, the Office 365 Admin app supports Windows Azure Directory Multi-Factor Authentication and the option to set a unique application-specific PIN code.
IMPORTANT: You need to have an active Office 365 subscription with administrator user rights to use this app.
Tell us about your experience using the app by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.16.1
• If you're a Microsoft Partner, you can manage your customers from the app.
• You can change the language for the app and for notifications to match your language preference
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
• Filter notifications by products
• Block/unblock user
• Sign in with multiple user accounts to manage additional Office 365 organizations
• More granular control over Office 365 services when assigning licenses
• Translate message center messages for non-English users
• Support license assignment for on-premises Active Directory
Any questions? Shoot us an email at email@example.com.
Very good development/support
I have had this app for several months tucked away in a folder. Every time I am on the move and I get a request to reset a user's password or change something for them I open this one first because it just feels right... But for the longest time it has only been useful for resetting passwords... 90% of my requests are moving users to new groups and adding, editing groups to fit changing departments needs.
Recently I found the "suggest a feature" section within the app... I wrote what I hoped to be able to do with the app then scrolled down and found that they already had a beta version of earthing I wanted!!
I followed the instructions to get those features enabled and BAM! It's now and app I can use all the time! I tested the functions, wary of it still being "beta"... But eve thing seems to work flawless!
Thanks for building a stable, and very useful app!
Constantly improving and already useful
The tool is feature limited to a few things like license assignment and getting updates affecting your account. It can see and interact with some key user data, unless you have adfs in use in which case it's not all editable or apparently all visible?. This is worth having just for the notifications alone. Plus easy license management is nice. But don't expect much more out of it right now. It gets better all the time so I expect eventually it will be even better.
Sign out of the app, boom, crash to phone.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 19, 2015
- Version: 2.16.1
- Size: 77.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.