Office 700 is the world's first porting of OpenOffice for iOS and it's powerful and complete office suite for OpenDocument format.
You can view, edit, insert and export office documents using full features of the OpenOffice.
Office 700 has 5 components:
- Text Document (ODT)
- Spreadsheet (ODS)
- Presentation (ODP)
- Drawing (ODG)
- Formula (ODF)
* Office 700 is a forked project from the Apache OpenOffice project.
Office 700 is not affiliated with the Apache OpenOffice and LibreOffice project.
■ Features ■
- View / edit / import / export documents
- High reproducibility for Open Document Format
- Export documents to PDF
- Formatting paragraphs
- Create stylized text with special effects
- Support for extensive file formats
- Support for embedded object
- Support for Dropbox / iCloud Drive / Google Drive / OneDrive / Box / NAS
- Support for Audio and Video
■ Supported File Formats ■
Office 700 can open and save to:
- Microsoft Word (DOC / DOT / RTF)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS / XLT)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT / POT)
- OpenDocument (ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG / ODF)
- OpenOffice.org1.0 / StarOffice6.0 (SXW / SXC / SXD / SXI / SXG / SXM)
- Text (TXT / CSV / XML)
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
- Adobe Photoshop (PSD)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Windows Metafile (EMF / WMF)
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF)
- Data Interchange Format (DIF)
- SYLK (SLK)
- Portable Anymap Format (PBM / PGM / PPM)
- OS/2 Metafile (MET)
- Sun Raster Image (RAS)
- Mac Pict (PCT)
- X PixMap (XPM)
- StarView Metafile (SVM)
Office 700 can open:
- Microsoft Word 2007 (DOCX / DOTX / DOCM)
- Microsoft Excel 2007 (XLSX / XLTX / XLSM)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (PPTX / POTX / PPTM)
- AutoCAD (DXF)
- T602 Document (602)
- Computer Graphics Metafile (CGM)
- Truevision Targa (TGA)
- X Bitmap (XBM)
- Zsoft Paintbrush (PCX)
- Kodak Photo CD (PCD)
Office 700 can save to:
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- PlaceWare (PWP)
- Macromedia Flash (SWF)
- JPG / GIF / PNG / BMP
■ Gesture Assignments ■
- Hard Press or 2 Finger Tap = Context Menu
- Pinch In & Out = Zoom In & Out
- Drag = Scrolling
- Drag with Hard Press or 2 Finger Tap = Drag & Drop
■ Limitations ■
- Not supported for macro
- Not supported for recovering
■ Contact Us ■
- Support for native text selection in spreadsheet.
Ratings and Reviews
Another step in narrowing the gap
This app makes it a step closer to helping iPads replace laptops!
Not going to say it is perfect, but it at least can get the job done! Also will probably only get better with time!
Close enough to perfect for me, for now.
Real Format Compatibility!
For anyone who has used Apple computers for 20 years or more, being able to open PICT and Sylk files on an iPad and convert them is a Godsend and something I had never considered a possibility. This one application now means that I can use my iPad to convert OLD Database data on the fly... transferring those REALLY old graphic files to my iPad. And while I could already open psd files in other apps, here is another possibility.
One other thing is that it has allowed me to show my coworkers that anything they can do on their desktop spreadsheet programs I can do on my iPad.
With this app, I feel the gap has been bridged between the desktop and iPad.
- Akikazu Yoshikawa
- 241.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Arabic, Basque, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Akikazu Yoshikawa
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.