Shopping made super simple! Get what you need when you need it! Let the Office Depot® app help you save time and money with our expansive list of features built with you in mind.
• Seamless shopping between our website and app. Automatically syncs your shopping cart, order history and account information instantly
• Shop weekly deals and view weekly ad
• Built-in UPC barcode scanner allows you to scan product and add to cart, add to a shopping list, look up product info and reviews, or find nearby stores with in-stock availability
• Save coupons with the easy convenience of Apple Passbook
• Find nearest store location, store hours, click to call, and get map directions
• Access your Rewards account
PLUS – Never run out of ink again!
• Shows current ink-levels on most HP ePrint Printers so you know when you’re running low
• Find nearby printers and automatically display the right ink cartridge to buy
• Use iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ to pay in an easy, secure, and private way with a single touch.
Copy and Print
• Customize business cards and pick them up the same day
• Print copies and flyers on the go
• We asked you to log in to the app (a lot). Our new "Keep me logged in" option will keep you logged in so you don't have to enter your password all the time.
• The "My Profile" page lacked expected features. You can now edit your Contact, Login, and Rewards information here.
• If you have yet to create an account, you'll want to now. We made it easier AND you can become a Rewards member.
• Speaking of Rewards, did you know you can use the app to scan your Rewards card? Tap on 'Wallet' to see your Rewards card and Certificates.
• Exterminating Bugs and performance improvement. (You know, the usual).
Ratings and Reviews
Does Not Honor Notifications Settings
Within the app, I have toggled off the three notifications settings to indicate that I do NOT want notifications for special offers, nor do I want personalized alerts of any kind. Lo and behold, the app is still sending me push notifications about sales and discount offers every week. This despite the settings being toggled off.
Additionally, I placed an online order two months ago which later indicated the order was ready for store pick up. I picked up the order the very next day. Two months later, the app is still showing me a red notification circle with the number 1 inside it as if I have not picked up my order. I have opened the notification tray, I have looked at it forwards, backwards, sideways, I’ve clicked it fifty times. STILL the red notification circle is showing as if I never picked up the order. Atrocious and frustrating!
You will lose me as a customer simply because of frustration. Fix your app and do better programming so your app operates the way it is supposed to.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for sharing your experience. We are aware of both issues and working to resolve as quickly as possible. Hang tight, we don't want to lose you as a customer!
THIS APP NEVER WORKS FOR MY ACCOUNT
I tried to give Office Max another chance on the rewards account app and I have downloaded/re-downloaded this app over 6 times already just trying to use my account and it NEVER lets me login. It let me create the account the very first time then logged me out and my account ceases to exist again, never letting me login again.
There’s always an error when I request a new password and when I try to request my login (thinking that’ll work) it says my email doesn’t exist. Then the app takes me to create an account and I can’t because my phone number is linked to an account.....😑, one of which doesn’t exist for app purposes apparently? This is exactly why I have gotten rid of my “rewards” account before because I never actually get to use my “rewards”. So I’ll be deleting the app, again.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback and we'd love to help you get logged in. Would you please send an email to email@example.com with your contact info? I'll have someone from our Digital Care Team reach out to you and we'll get you logged back in! - CJA
Works from wi-fi but not cellular
I wanted to buy some office furniture for my son and daughter-in-law at their local store and couldn’t even log in with my account. Had to use the website to make the purchase. I subscribe to a VPN service but it doesn’t affect my other store apps like Staples. Someone needs to do better troubleshooting on this app for account logins...others have posted about this same issue but we shouldn’t need a personal call back to access our store/rewards accounts via an app, have never had to do that for any of my other store apps.
I got home and switched to wi-fi and was able to log in. I’ll have to see if it works on cellular tomorrow.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Are you still having difficulty? If so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your contact info so that we can follow up with you.
- Office Depot, Inc
- 99.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Office Depot, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.