Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The easy and flexible Microsoft editor that creates, views, and edits all of your Microsoft Office and PDF files worry and cost free.
Citrix QuickEdit provides the simplicity you want, while offering the same powerful collaboration experience loved in other Citrix products, such as GoToMeeting and Convoi.
Popular features of customers like you:
• 100% free with no popup ads
• Automatically saves edits in all Microsoft Office document types, including PDF and TXT
• Access files anywhere with cloud storage support for ShareFile, DropBox, Box, Google and more
• Wirelessly print documents and pictures from your mobile device
• Email files as an attachment or send files up to 10GB using a ShareFile cloud storage link
• Save Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations as PDF
• Password protect files
• Display PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and Word documents wirelessly to any monitor
From PowerPoint presentations for the boss to stock calculations in spreadsheets to typing tomorrow's grocery list in Word document, Citrix QuickEdit does it all and is perfect for any user.
Citrix QuickEdit offers the most powerful means for collaboration when editing Microsoft Office files on your iPhone or iPad. View, edit and track changes then edit Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files and then share them over ShareFile, Box, DropBox, GoogleDrive or OneDrive!
The unique combination of powerful editing, collaboration and cloud storage frees QuickEdit's users to work remotely with confidence. Whether your files are saved on your mobile device or in a cloud-storage service (such as ShareFile, Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive), they are always quickly available.
Quickly build and edit full scale Microsoft Word documents
• Copy and paste text and images from other apps
• Protect your work with automatic saving
• Easily search for text within documents
• Collaborate with others by tracking changes
• Save files to PDF or print wirelessly to a network printer
• Present files over AirPlay or ChromeCast
• Spell check, auto-correction and auto-completion
• Advanced features such as footnotes, endnotes and comments
• Word formatting including alignment, line spacing, margins, indenting, bullets and numbering
• Supports section breaks, page breaks and column breaks
• View templates for Word docs
• View headers and footers
Build Microsoft Excel files like a professional with spreadsheet editing
• Manage and link data across multiple worksheets
• Collaborate with others by email attachments or by sharing through free cloud storage
• Save files to PDF or print a hardcopy
• Color, sort, merge and search cells to build professional presentations for home or office
• Cell formatting: bold, italic, borders, text and cell color, alignment and text wrapping
• Tap and drag to change row heights and column widths
• Intelligent auto range selection for range-based functions
• Crunch numbers using 180+ formulas
• Insert, copy, paste or cut cell ranges, rows or columns
• Global support for geographically determined date styles
• Supports editing and sharing .csv, .xls, .xlsx, and .xlsm files
• Manage numbers, currency, percentage, date, time and text
Design powerful Microsoft PowerPoint presentations with ease
• Insert images, charts, animations and shapes
• Comprehensive text and paragraph formatting: font size and face, text color and highlight, paragraph alignment and line spacing
• Save files to PDF or print a hardcopy
• Collaborate with others by email attachments and sharing through cloud storage
• Present details with a simulated laser pointer
• Deliver keynote quality presentations on external monitor
• Runs PowerPoint templates
• Email files as large as 10GB to colleagues and friends using a free ShareFile cloud storage account.
• View, edit, and share files stored in Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, ShareFile, and more.
What's New in Version 5.9.3
Free PDF editing and annotation.
View and edit Word Documents, Excel, and PowerPoints just like in MS Office.
Access your files from ShareFile, DropBox, Google and more.
As a writer/software developer, I recognize excellence in software design. Take a few minutes, get familiar with this app You will be impressed. Formatting capabilities are easily & instantly accessible. Particularly impressive: ability to resize, text wrap, reposition images. Everything obviously very well thought out. You get the impression that software geniuses created this app.
Great for the price
****updating old review****
I'm giving this a 5 now. Some recent updates are great and Citrix wrote to personally help me with an issue.
****original review ****
I've been using the old app and recently moved to the new version. For a free app it's pretty decent.
A lot of improvement from the old version but I was shocked to see it still has the windows 95 look of the original. I also can't view graphs in Excel. When I edit a file in the app the graphs don't show up but they are there again when I use my laptop. Not sure if this is a bug or what but needs fixing.
A few other frustrations but for a free app it's worth using.
Can't Access ShareFile
Surprisingly Sharefile Quick Edit seems to be the only program that can't access their own Share File documents. Gives me a message that share file has been disabled because I have not responded to an email they sent me sometime in the past. No option too resend the email, so I'm stuck. I can log onto all the other cloud services. I can log on to Sharefile from other apps, but not from your own app! Stupidest thing I ever saw!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 01, 2015
- Version: 5.9.3
- Size: 70.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Byte Squared
- © Citrix Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.