Citrix ShareFile QuickEdit
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Citrix ShareFile QuickEdit, formerly the Office² HD mobile editing app from Byte², is the simplest document-editing tool available for iOS devices. Open, view, create and edit Microsoft® Word, Excel® and PowerPoint® files — right from your iPod®, iPhone® or iPad®!
And now, when you download ShareFile QuickEdit, you’ll also receive 1 GB of free cloud storage from Citrix ShareFile, the secure and easy-to-use file-sharing tool used by more than 15 million people around the world. Files stored on your ShareFile account can be accessed and shared anytime, from any computer or mobile device.
By combining a robust document-editing tool and easy file-storage and sharing, ShareFile QuickEdit gives you effortless control over all your important documents. Open and edit all your Microsoft Office documents, whether they are saved on your mobile device or in a cloud-storage service such as ShareFile, Dropbox®, Google Drive™ or Microsoft SkyDrive®. Share files, either as an email attachment or a ShareFile link, with anyone, any time. With ShareFile QuickEdit, simple document management is finally going mobile.
ShareFile QuickEdit can open a wide variety of file formats, including DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, TXT and others and even supports tracked changes.
• Create, edit and save Word DOC and DOCX files
• Character formatting, including:
- Text and highlight color
- Bold, italic, underline
- Font face and size
• Paragraph formatting including alignment, line spacing, margins, indenting, bullets and numbering
• Support for tables, including table creation
• Support for floating and inline images (inserting from camera roll or pasting from other apps)
• Support for shapes and floating text boxes
• Support for textual tracked changes
• Footnotes, endnotes and comments
• Multi-column formatting
• Supports section breaks, page breaks and column breaks
• View headers and footers
• Ruler bar with ability to set paragraph margins and tab stops
• Searching of text within documents
• Undo and redo, up to 100 undo levels
• Support for auto-correction and auto-completion
• Spell check
• Copy and paste, even text and images from other apps
• Create, edit and save Excel XLS and XLSX files
• Handle multiple worksheets
• Search and sort cells
• Cell formatting: bold, italic, borders, text and cell color, alignment and text wrapping
• Cell types: general, number, currency, percentage, date, time and text
• Merge cells feature
• Pane freezing
• Tap and drag to change row heights and column widths
• Intelligent auto range selection for range-based functions
• Tap cells to compose formula
• Insert, copy, paste or cut cell ranges, rows or columns
• Date formats, date separators and numeric separators are all handled correctly according to the current locale, with manual override
• 146 different functions
• Create, edit and save PowerPoint PPT and PPTX files
• Insert images and countless common shapes
• Comprehensive text and paragraph formatting: font size and face, text color and highlight, paragraph alignment and line spacing
• Rotation of text and shapes
• Slide ordering
• Slide show mode with simulated laser pointer
• Slide show presentation on external monitor
• File versioning; revert to any of the last 10 file versions
• Save documents, spreadsheets and presentations in PDF format
• Wireless printing
ORGANIZING FILES/INTEGRATING CLOUD STORAGE
• Create a personal ShareFile account with 1 GB of free ShareFile cloud storage. Save files in ShareFile for anytime access to your files, from any device with a web browser.
• Open, edit, save, delete and rename files stored in Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, Microsoft SkyDrive, Huddle, and any other WebDAV server
• Organize files into folders
• Open DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF and TXT email attachments within ShareFile QuickEdit
• Email any file you are working on from within ShareFile QuickEdit
What's New in Version 5.4.1
We’ve listened to our customers and made signing up for a ShareFile account optional for those customers that had previously paid for the Office² HD app.
Just as in Office² HD, any customer can utilize the cloud storage of their choice to save their documents as well as accessing them from inside the app via Local Files.
A crash was also fixed in this build.
Thank you for doing the right thing!
Thank you for listening to customer feedback and not requiring users that have paid for the original app to sign up for a sharefile account. I appreciate that very much. I also like the ability to add additional cloud services.
I have used this app for years and I think it is great compared to the other options. Many office suites don't have the ability to edit excel documents and that is my main need.
Latest release requires sign up for quick share. No option to opt out. Very disappointing!!! Can't get to my files now!!!!
Update: They fixed this within several days, so now I give the app/service 4 stars!!!
Welcome to the new scam
You had to take a good thing that we already paid for and turn it into a new, broken P.O.S. Mission accomplished! Docs are gone w/ a lot of work on my dissertation. Refund ALL money now to customers that you've screwed, then you can celebrate by rolling back and forth on the $$$ you received from your new masters. I award you no stars (one shown due to required posting regs), and may God have mercy on your soul.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 01, 2014
- Version: 5.4.1
- Size: 16.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Byte Squared
- © Byte Squared Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.