OfficeCalendar Mobile transforms your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad into a mobile office productivity tool by providing bi-directional wireless syncing between your Outlook, and OfficeCalendar Online, Calendar and Contact folders. Add new appointments to your calendar, or new contacts to your Contacts folder, and have them sync wirelessly from your iPhone to OfficeCalendar Online and Outlook on your desktop and vice versa. With OfficeCalendar Mobile, your iOS devices are also able to view and edit all the OfficeCalendar shared calendars you have access to, so now you can see your colleagues' calendars while out of the office.
Important: Only existing OfficeCalendar users and trial users who have implemented OfficeCalendar Online and OfficeCalendar Mobile Server can utilize this app.
* Wirelessly sync calendar and contact entries from all your devices to Outlook and OfficeCalendar Online. No more cables.
* No more worry about syncing your iPhone before leaving the office. Your data is already there, syncing with your mobile device.
* Stop double-booking appointments. Your assistant can now see and edit your schedule in Outlook, OfficeCalendar Online and on their Apple device (must be running iOS5.1 or higher).
* Know what your colleagues' schedules are while on-the-go and out of the office. iOS device users have access to all OfficeCalendar shared calendars.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad. Support from iOS 5.1 and higher
* OfficeCalendar Mobile Server V1.0
Now supports syncing of Calendar and Contact info alongside Google Sync
Ratings and Reviews
Product works as described
Not sure the other reviewers read the description of this app before downloading it. It is not a stand alone app. You have to have the OfficeCalendar Outlook sharing product installed for this app to be useful. I use use it to sync my Outlook calendars and contacts to my iPhone, and share my Outlook data with my assistant. It works just as described. I would suggest reading the app description before installing.
Works well...needs automatic synchronization
So far the app appears to work well for me. I like it better than the iCloud calendar feature in many ways but really wish it would synchronize automatically at the interval I set. This improvement would make the app a 4-star in my book! I would give a 5-star rating if I did not have to turn off iCloud. Also...an iOS6 compatible update would be much appreciated as none of my information syncs after upgrading to iOS6
Works as expected
Installed easily, works as expected with a minor configuration to connect to the account. One star reviews seem to be from people who hadn't installed the server part of this (which is a bit pricey but seems to work well).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.