5 years, 5.24 million download and over 10k daily active users later we are the BEST APP for editing documents on the App Store. And it‘s not just because our moms say so!
This is what our users think about OfficeSuite:
*I am in Love with this app* by Ingrid – Jun 7, 2018
Тhe app is very convenient
*Elegantly designed* by Electron Khan – May 20, 2018
The most striking thing to attract my attention is it's elegant and user friendly design.
*Great for my future career * by A man... – Jul 11, 2018
I love to write books. I’ve been writing for 4 whole years!! I know how to use every tool and how to print! This is the best writing app!
*Sehr gut* by xMMXx – Jan 19, 2018
OfficeSuite kommt den Ferrari’s der Officeanwendungen sehr nahe, ist nicht so überladen wie andere, und trotz alledem alles vorhanden, was benötigt wird.
If you don’t believe us, try OfficeSuite for free for 7 days! Your rating and opinion would be valuable.
Make your business tasks as mobile as you already are with your iPhone!
Precise Sheet, Versatile Documents, Beautiful Slides and Savvy PDFs. OfficeSuite has all these combined with a File Manager and Cloud storage in one complete application.
Become awesomely productive and achieve a great work-life balance!
Write, edit, fill, share, annotate, design, present, send – anywhere you are. With OfficeSuite just a tab away you have a powerful workstation in your pocket.
Feeling like a super human, right?
PRICING & SUBSCRIPTIONS
• ОfficeSuite Pro (One-time purchase) – All premium features for iOS devices only (without PDF conversion) for $19.99.
• OfficeSuite Personal (Subscription plan) – All premium features for 1 desktop & other mobile devices (incl. PDF conversion) for $29.99/year.
Subscription will be charged to your credit though your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Private Policy: https://www.mobisystems.com/policies/
NEW! Localization for Arabic & Hebrew - Work effortlessly in Arabic and Hebrew with the RTL(Right-to-Left) support.
NEW! in File Manager: Enhanced Split View in Browser tab - Working in the Browser tab is now more practical and streamlined.
NEW! in Documents: Add & Manage Columns - Enjoy more control over the structure of your document.
NEW! in PDF: Streamlined Highlighting - Highlighting can now be done with a simple tap.
Ratings and Reviews
Only office suite with the features I want
– (Update:May 1st, 2018) Fixed app crash when switching page/web view with Spell-Check enabled.
– App: The text cursor's magnifying glass is REALLY distracting at best: the shadows and highlights make it unnecessaryly skeuomorphic - The default iOS (10) magnifying glass is better simply because, as it's simpler, it doesn't obstruct the text you want to have a closer look at.
– Docs: In Web View, a zoom of 98% or less causes tables to stop responding to horizontal movement.
– Docs: In Web View, for longer tables, it becomes harder to navigate both vertically and horizontally: at one point, vertical movement stops working.
+ Docs: I really love the Web View feature; hardly any other app has this feature without it being hopelessly broken (i.e. Google Docs)
+ App: Generally good performance; greatly reliable with very few crashes (look up), and, if it does crash, it prompts a recovery of your unsaved document.
* Docs: An option to toggle the display of the actions ribbon while in editing mode would be great to restore some screen real state. The keyboard, the blue bar on top, and the actions ribbon take a lot of screen state.
* Docs: When saving docx files with this app, then opening them on a desktop MS Word, the app warns about the file containing Custom XML, which is apparently deprecated. This doesn't give much confidence in the app.
Dec 8, 2017: Thank you for your feedback!
Apr 12, 2018: Thank you very much for your detailed review. Please contact us at: email@example.com if you have any other suggestions or concerns.
WAY better than Documents to Go!!
For years I've been looking for an app better than documents to go. An app that works smoothly, opens all my files with their various settings and options, and didn't have that annoying upload wheel every three seconds. This is the app that finally set me free from documents to go!
Office suite is cleaner, prettier, and works much faster. I compared it to the native MS excel and word and there's no comparison. It is more functional, familiar, and intuitive than MS's own apps!
So impressed I bought the paid pro version after 10 minutes of use. Wrote this review after a week. No problems at all, and I use a lot of complicated spreadsheets too (conditional formatting, averages, countA, sumif, and so on).
Тhank you very much for your detailed comment! We appreciate it!
Good app; does what it claims; easy to use
Upgraded to Premium. Overall very pleased. Use it to write blog posts in Word format and upload to Dropbox. Retrieve on my computer and upload to Wordpress. The paste function occasionally disappeared in Word but would reappear if I exited and reentered the app. That bug appears to have been fixed in the latest versions. Just started using spreadsheets. Also appear to be very good.
Update: the development team continues to add features and the app performs very well. Integration with Dropbox is good.
Great! Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We are constantly working on new features and app improvements, so please follow our next releases.
incl. PDF conversion + all premium features
- MobiSystems, Inc.
- 208 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MobiSystems, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- OfficeSuite Now $2.99
- OfficeSuite One Time Purchase $19.99
- OfficeSuite $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.