Make your business tasks as mobile as you already are with your iPhone!
Precise Sheet, Versatile Documents, Beautiful Slides and Savvy PDFs. OfficeSuite has all these combined with a File Manager and Cloud storage in one complete application.
Become awesomely productive and achieve a great work-life balance!
Write, edit, fill, share, annotate, design, present, send – anywhere you are. With OfficeSuite just a tab away you have a powerful workstation in your pocket.
This is what our users say about us:
*I am in Love with this app* by Ingrid – Jun 7, 2018 - The app is very convenient
*Elegantly designed* by Electron Khan – May 20, 2018 - The most striking thing to attract my attention is it's elegant and user friendly design.
*Great for my future career * by A man... – Jul 11, 2018 - I love to write books. I’ve been writing for 4 whole years!! I know how to use every tool and how to print! This is the best writing app!
PRICING & SUBSCRIPTIONS
• OfficeSuite Personal (Subscription plan) – All premium features for 1 desktop & other mobile devices (incl. PDF conversion) for $29.99/year.
The Personal Subscription includes a free trial. After the trial period expires you will be charged for yearly subscription though your Apple ID account. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase the subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. You can manage your subscription through your Account Settings.
• 15GB Free cloud space in OfficeSuite Drive available via Sign in
• Support for Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business or Box
• WiFi file transfer – access your iOS device files from a web browser
• Easy access to your Favorite and Recent files
• Manage multiple files – search, copy, paste or delete
• Work with common file types - .ZIP, .PNG, .JPG, .TIFF, .MP3, .MOV, MP4, .M4A, OpenDocument (.ODT, .ODS and .ODP) and more
PREMIUM IN ALL MODULES:
• Set document passwords
• Snap and insert camera pictures
• Compatible with Microsoft Word office formats - .DOC, .DOCX, .DOCM + .RTF, .TXT
• Font package with 70+ fonts for maximum compatibility
• Rich text and paragraph formatting features
• Insert tables, pictures, text boxes, shapes, bookmarks and special symbols
• Create and edit notes, headers & footers, footnotes, page numbers
• Format page setup, page print options, margins, orientation, page size and more
• Save as .doc
• Track changes with multiple authors
• Compatible with Microsoft Excel office formats - .XLS, .XLSX, .XLSM + .CSV
• Use 250+ functions or edit formulas
• Created and edit charts
• Format cells with cell styles, font & border formatting or use format painter
• Filter and sort data or use data validation
• Freeze panes, hide and resize rows & columns
• Save as .xls and .csv
• Work with conditional formatting
• Create & edit comments; Insert & edit hyperlinks
• Compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint office formats - .PPT, .PPTX, .PPS, .PPSX, .PPTM, .PPSM
• Sync your iPhone with Apple Watch to deliver more engaging and interactive presentations
• Insert tables, pictures, text boxes and shapes
• Draw on slides even during presentations
• Change slide theme, layout, slide size or background
• Add, edit and manage slide transitions
• Save as .ppt
• Create and edit animations
• Add notes to your slides
SAVVY PDF EDITOR
• Open PDF files
• Manage multiple reading options
• View Table of contents and annotations
• Convert PDFs to Word, Excel and ePub
• Work with Fillable PDF forms and handwritten signature with Quick sign
• Create and edit annotations and markups
• Night mode to ease your eyes
New! in OfficeSuite
iOS 12 Support - OfficeSuite is now supported on the newest iOS version.
New! in Slides
Insert Videos - Use videos in your Presentation to maximize its influence.
New! in Sheets
Group and Subtotals - More options to save time and work easier with Sheets.
Ratings and Reviews
WAY better than Documents to Go!!
For years I've been looking for an app better than documents to go. An app that works smoothly, opens all my files with their various settings and options, and didn't have that annoying upload wheel every three seconds. This is the app that finally set me free from documents to go!
Office suite is cleaner, prettier, and works much faster. I compared it to the native MS excel and word and there's no comparison. It is more functional, familiar, and intuitive than MS's own apps!
So impressed I bought the paid pro version after 10 minutes of use. Wrote this review after a week. No problems at all, and I use a lot of complicated spreadsheets too (conditional formatting, averages, countA, sumif, and so on).
Тhank you very much for your detailed comment! We appreciate it!
Only office suite with the features I want
– Docs? (2018-Aug-17): When app is unloaded from memory (because of one too many apps open), the app attempts to recover the document I was working on - The problem: The background color of the recovered document is displayed as black. Yes, the document can be saved, and when reopening, it will display the correct background color.
– Docs: In Web View, a zoom of 98% or less causes tables to stop responding to horizontal movement.
– Docs: In Web View, for longer tables, it becomes hard to navigate vertically, because, at one point, vertical movement stops working, every gesture is regarded as horizontal movement - making longer tables which cover the entire screen, essentially inescapable.
+ Docs: I really love the Web View feature; hardly any other app has this feature without it being hopelessly broken (i.e. Google Docs)
+ App: Generally good performance on use. Latest updates point towards a better app too, looking forward to it.
* Docs: A toggle to display/hide the actions ribbon while in editing mode would be great to add to the screen real state. The keyboard, the blue bar on top, and the actions ribbon take a lot of space.
Dec 8, 2017: Thank you for your feedback!
Apr 12, 2018: Thank you very much for your detailed review. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other suggestions or concerns.
Good app; does what it claims; easy to use
Upgraded to Premium. Overall very pleased. Use it to write blog posts in Word format and upload to Dropbox. Retrieve on my computer and upload to Wordpress. The paste function occasionally disappeared in Word but would reappear if I exited and reentered the app. That bug appears to have been fixed in the latest versions. Just started using spreadsheets. Also appear to be very good.
Update: the development team continues to add features and the app performs very well. Integration with Dropbox is good.
Great! Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We are constantly working on new features and app improvements, so please follow our next releases.
- MobiSystems, Inc.
- 166.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MobiSystems, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- OfficeSuite $29.99
- OfficeSuite Now $2.99
- OfficeSuite One Time Purchase $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.