100 Pushups All-Star
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"The Official 100 Pushups App Has A Schedule, And You’re Sticking To It" - Cult of Mac
Note: This app requires the camera to be enabled for pushups tracking. Go to: your iPhone's settings > 100 Pushups > Privacy > Enable Camera.
- The most advanced pushup tracking system ever engineered
- Automatically tracks pushups without even touching the screen
- Complete 100 consecutive pushups after just 6 weeks
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced pushup programs to choose from
- Tons of stats including total calories burned
- Try the 100 Pushup Program for 2 weeks free.
- Do a Quick Pushups session and beat your highest score!
Questions? Ideas? Free tacos? We'd love to hear from you! Send a tweet to @pushupsapp
What's New in Version 1.0.5
- notification fixes
- pushup tracking fixes
- various bug fixes
- allows music in background
Loved it at first. They definitely bait and switch you on paying to continue, but what bothered me was that the interface stopped detecting push ups properly. Also, at times the number of push ups increases abruptly and dramatically and if you cannot complete it still marks you as completing the entire workout. It gives you the chance to reschedule the same workout but it doesn't adapt to what you can actually do. I am going to find another app to use.
Push-up counter needs work
Does it's job
Great app. Want push-ups? Get push-ups. There are some minor bugs that count extra pushups which throws one off. I sometimes find myself skipping 5 or so. Other than that, all good.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 17, 2014
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: dailymile Inc
- © 2008-2014 dailymile, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases