The Official 2015 Cannes Lions App is your reference guide to the 62nd Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity
By Cannes Lions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official 2015 Cannes Lions App is your reference guide to the 62nd Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity in the palm of your hand. Each year, around 13,000 members of the global creative communications industries come together to be inspired and educated at Lions Health (19-20 June 2015), Cannes Lions (21-27 June 2015) and Lions Innovation (25-26 June 2015). Get the ultimate pre-Festival app with these features:
- Full Festival programme with sharing options
- Create your own schedule by favouriting sessions, speakers or attendees
- Synchronization of favourites so you can load them onto multiple devices
- Cannes Connect: Find delegates and get in touch with them
- Sign in with LinkedIn to enhance your in app functionally and experience
- Social feeds, news, photos and videos
- Tailored recommendations on what to see and who to meet based on your Cannes Connect and LinkedIn profiles
PHD Worldwide is proud to partner with the official Cannes Lions app for a fourth year.
What's New in Version 3.1
New release improves stability on the "Entries & Winners" screens.
Remove unnecessary effects
The app is ok but the "smooth" swiping effect on the daily planner is driving me nuts. It delays my finger's actions and looks buggy when you swipe back up and down.
Also the daily planner loses your queue on the page after a while, which makes planning ahead frustrating: it automatically goes back to the day you're on when you're trying to see what's going on the next day.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 24, 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 32.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lions Festivals Limited
- © Copyright 2015 Lions Festivals Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.