The Official Ferrari Magazine
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GET THE OFFICIAL FERRARI MAGAZINE ON THE IPAD!
Enjoy the full-print edition also on your tablet: 4 issues per year, 180 pages each issue, plus, a very special December issue that spans a massive 280 pages of news and stories.
Ferraris, arts, culture, fashion, lifesyile: the entire world of Ferrari lovers at your fingertips.
After enjoying three years of worldwide success, The Official Ferrari Magazine is now available for iPad
The Ferrari Magazine is completely unique in that it combines the authentic voice of Ferrari, its models, secrets and sporting achievements past and present, with the writings of renowned international journalists on a broad range of different subjects. However, one of the main reasons for the Magazine’s huge popularity is that each issue focuses on a different theme. Signs, language, colours, style, technology and boldness, are just some of the strands used to draw together the subjects that make each and every new Ferrari Magazine unique.
Just like the end-of-year issue which continues the Ferrari Yearbook tradition. For just €10.99, you’ll enjoy 100 extra pages – that’s 280 rather than the usual 180 – which include an account of Luca di Montezemolo’s two decades as chairman told to journalists in his own words, a story of 20 years of superbly intuitive and farsighted decision-making that produced unprecedented success across the board. And, of course, as the year is ending, we also bring you an analysis of the racing season too.
The Official Ferrari Magazine’s editorial team and management are in Maranello but work on each issue with a team from prestige publisher Condé Nast in London (Vogue, Vanity Fair, Ad, GQ, Wired, etc.). Despite being a publication that does, of course, focus on Ferrari’s cars, the Magazine also embraces culture, art, fashion and trends, giving its own unique take on the whole lifestyle concept from the viewpoint of Ferrari enthusiasts.
Aside from its comprehensive and well-documented features, the Magazine includes superb photographic spreads and illustrations, now more beautiful than ever thanks to the large formats the iPad can support.
In the app you can now purchase both single issues and subscriptions.
Single issue: 5,99 €
12 months subscription: 23,99 €
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 1.6
* iOS 7 compatible;
* optimized download;
* the new downloaded issues will occupy much less space in the memory of your device;
* solved a bug that was causing a random crash after a purchase;
* solved a bug that was not allowing the app to refresh after the "In-app Restore"
App is SO slow.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 30, 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 17.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ferrari S.p.a
- © Ferrari S.p.A.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ferrari Magazine 1 year auto-renewing subscription$29.99
- Official Magazine 14$7.99
- Official Magazine 17$7.99
- Official Magazine 16$7.99
- Official Magazine 15$13.99
- Official Magazine 19$13.99
- Official Magazine 20$7.99
- Official Magazine 18$7.99
- Official Magazine 12$7.99
- Official Magazine 13$7.99