This is the official mobile app of the Green Bay Packers. Make your iPhone or iPod touch a unique part of your Gameday experience for Packers games. Want to catch breaking news of the team? See real-time statistics for every drive? Watch video-on-demand clips of press conferences and player interviews? Follow post-game blogs and pre-game previews of the matchups?
Now, you can stay in touch with the Packers anytime, anywhere, on your iPhone or iPod touch.
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Packers, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game stories and daily columns
- Video: Video-on-demand clips of the Packers' press conferences, coach and player interviews
- Photos: Gallery of game-time action
- Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
- Social media: Aggregated twitter of the Packers' official tweets, check in to the stadium on Gameday, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click Facebook posting of all media items
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
- Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
Passion should be rewarded. Take your Packers pride to the next level with Packers Perks, the official loyalty program of the Green Bay Packers. Sign up in the app to earn and redeem points for unique Packers prizes and exclusive fan experiences. This is our way of saying thank you for your loyalty to the green & gold.
Ratings and Reviews
I just want to say thank you to all of the Green Bay staff and players, you all bring joy to my heart. I have been dealing with a chronic illness for 13 years. It’s been really tough, I practically live at the hospital from all of the amounts of time I have to go to the hospital and get admitted because of my illness (Ulcerative Colitis). When it’s football season I get a little bit of relief not physically but emotionally and mentally, I have a EMOTIONAL THERAPY DOG but you all are my EMOTIONAL THERAPY as well when I get to watch you all play. I get happy just to watch you all play and of course I leap with overwhelming joy when you all win and I’ve learned not to cry anymore when you all lose ( yes I do cry when you all lose that’s how much I love you all) because your always making it to the playoffs anyways so there is no need to get emotional about it. I am praying that this is the year you all bring home the Lombardi trophy it’s time Aaron to go all the way cause the divisional title is not enough anymore it’s time to win the NFC championship and get to the Super Bowl and bring home that Lombardi trophy. I am praying for you Aaron Rogers that you will either match or beat Tom Brady’s 5 rings. If anyone quarterback can do it, it’s you Aaron Rogers. So I love all of you and I pray you all are blessed by God Almighty and you all have a great season with no injuries.
The Packers app offers great content for anyone interested in following the team. The app showcases interviews with players and coaches in both the season and offseason. The insider inbox provides interesting information regarding the packers and the game of football. One of the best features of the Packers app is its photos. The photos are always high quality and are a great window into team life. There is also media like stories and videos that connect players to fans and the history of the NFL’s most storied franchise.
Great content, painful infrastructure
Love the content provided via the app, and access daily. The app isn’t stable, however. It often resets between visits, even if only sometimes 15 mins apart. That means you have to reload and navigate all the way back to the story you were on previously. The loading itself is usually slow, with the rare quick access. The app should download/store some of the content accessed (particularly text), especially given the problems mentioned above. Will keep using it, but could be so much more user-friendly.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.