The Official Guide for GMAT® Review 2015
By gWhiz, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the Graduate Management Admission Council, the creator of the GMAT® exam, get official questions and full answers with explanations straight from the source!
With The Official Guide for GMAT® Review 2015 app, you’ll get tips about the GMAT, access to in-depth math and grammar reviews, practice exams with a variety of configurations, performance analytics, and much more - all on your mobile device. GMAT exam questions in this app are the same as those in The Official Guide book, and include questions from the Integrated Reasoning section introduced in June 2012.
• Official GMAT exam questions with full answer explanations from questions found in The Official Guide
• This starter app includes a total of 50 Quantitative and Verbal questions covering all question types, plus four Integrated Reasoning questions: one of each question type
• Over 800 Quantitative and Verbal questions and 50 IR questions are available with an in-app Pro Pack purchase
• User friendly features similar to those seen in the real exam
• Multi-dimensional analysis of practice test results to evaluate strengths and areas needing more review
• Customizable practice tests allow configuration of test size, timed exams, answer review options, and more
• Social media integration (including mba.com blogs and Official GMAT Facebook page)
• Exam date countdown based on user-provided data
• Available in more than 90 countries
What's New in Version 2.1
Support for iOS 8
Bug fixes & minor content corrections
Love this app!
This app makes it so easy to practice and review on the go. The practice questions are relevant and the review sections are easy to follow. Great app for someone trying to study with a busy schedule!
If willing to pay for the $30 upgrade, it is a great app to do practice problems and drills. It is not an app to review content material, and unfortunately it does not sync with other devices.
The review portion of the app is OK but the practice questions are very limited. There needs to be some way to link to the extra questions you've already purchased on the main GMAT site.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 27, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 36.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: gWhiz, LLC
- Copyright ©2015, Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®). All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Pack Upgrade$29.99