The Official Guide for GMAT® Review 2016
By gWhiz, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the Graduate Management Admission Council, the creator of the GMAT® exam, get official questions and full answers with explanations straight from the source!
With The Official Guide for GMAT® Review 2016 app, you’ll get tips about the GMAT, access to in-depth math and grammar reviews, practice exams with a variety of configurations, performance analytics, and much more - all on your mobile device. GMAT exam questions in this app are the same as those in The Official Guide book, and include questions from the Integrated Reasoning section introduced in June 2012.
• Official GMAT exam questions with full answer explanations from questions found in The Official Guide
• This starter app includes a total of 50 Quantitative and Verbal questions covering all question types, plus four Integrated Reasoning questions: one of each question type
• Over 800 Quantitative and Verbal questions and 50 IR questions are available with an in-app Pro Pack purchase
• User friendly features similar to those seen in the real exam
• Multi-dimensional analysis of practice test results to evaluate strengths and areas needing more review
• Customizable practice tests allow configuration of test size, timed exams, answer review options, and more
• Social media integration (including mba.com blogs and Official GMAT Facebook page)
• Exam date countdown based on user-provided data
• Available in more than 90 countries
What's New in Version 2.5
Updates for 2016
Minor bug fixes
Me ayuda mucho!
Esta súper bien, la uso para practicar en mis tiempos libres y me ayuda a no perder el ritmo. Muchas gracias !
i was tricked and YOU will be too if you don't read
I wanted an app to practice every night till I retake my GMAT next month. Nothing complicated and simple. This isnt worth $6! And to get the full potential of this app I have to spend an additional $29.99 for a hundred more questions! Wow. Buy the online lessons not this. I'll be somewhat satisfied after I finish the 50 practice questions per gmat area but spending $29 for more of these questions is no doubt a waste. I regret buying it now that I had free gmat apps that are already better than this.
NOT to mention the lessons outside the practice questions are just one page a subject! I read the whole material in just 10 mi utes. :(
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 17, 2015
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: gWhiz, LLC
- Copyright ©2015, Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®). All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Pack Upgrade$29.99