The Official Guide for GMAT® Review 2016
By gWhiz, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the Graduate Management Admission Council, the creator of the GMAT® exam, get official questions and full answers with explanations straight from the source!
With The Official Guide for GMAT® Review 2016 app, you’ll get tips about the GMAT, access to in-depth math and grammar reviews, practice exams with a variety of configurations, performance analytics, and much more - all on your mobile device. GMAT exam questions in this app are the same as those in The Official Guide book, and include questions from the Integrated Reasoning section introduced in June 2012.
• Official GMAT exam questions with full answer explanations from questions found in The Official Guide
• This starter app includes a total of 50 Quantitative and Verbal questions covering all question types, plus four Integrated Reasoning questions: one of each question type
• Over 800 Quantitative and Verbal questions and 50 IR questions are available with an in-app Pro Pack purchase
• User friendly features similar to those seen in the real exam
• Multi-dimensional analysis of practice test results to evaluate strengths and areas needing more review
• Customizable practice tests allow configuration of test size, timed exams, answer review options, and more
• Social media integration (including mba.com blogs and Official GMAT Facebook page)
• Exam date countdown based on user-provided data
• Available in more than 90 countries
What's New in Version 2.6
iOS 9 related bug fixes
- Tabs in Integrated Reasoning questions
- iPad expand detail screen feature
- Minor layout issues
This app was very useful for studying on the go or when you only have a few minutes and want to work on some problems. Overall it was very informative and a great studying tool.
Good app for practice questions
Great app for those who trying to get more real practical questions. Includes one free practical test. For additional $22 you can get 800 more questions. Lets see what will I get on GMAT with this app:)
Bait and Switch
The app makes you pay $5 for 10 problems from each section and asks you to pay again for access to more problems. I'm a bit disappointed.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 29, 2015
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 62.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: gWhiz, LLC
- Copyright ©2015, Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®). All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Pack Upgrade$29.99