The ONLY OFFICIAL ITIL app from AXELOS – the people who set the Foundation exam.
Designed to support accredited ITIL Foundation training, the app contains 300 exclusive questions which you won’t find anywhere else. Written by Sharon Taylor, ITIL’s chief examiner, and Candace Dunwoodie, ITIL senior examiner, each question replicates the style, topics and content of the official exams.
The mobile application “Official ITIL® Exam App” (the App) is subject to licence terms. By using or purchasing the App you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understand these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them as in effect at the time of download. Please read the full Terms and Conditions here: www.tsoshop.co.uk/itil-app-terms-conditions.
Compatible with iPhone and iPad on iOS 9 and later.
REASONS TO DOWNLOAD NOW!
1. STUDY: work your way through 300 revision cards – each showing the question, correct answer, rationale and related glossary terms
2. PRACTISE: test your knowledge by answering questions from across the five lifecycle stages
3. MOCK EXAMS: sit multiple mock exams with a different combination of questions every time, the closest experience you will get to the real exam!
4. EXTRAS: loads of extra features to help you prepare for your test and beyond – including the full ITIL glossary and the ability to track your progress
5. EASY TO USE: on-the-go revision has never been easier with a simple 3-step approach: study, practise and mock exams
6. EXCLUSIVE CONTENT: the questions and answers are exclusive to this app, you will not find this content anywhere else!
Question bank updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Great study app
So, about two weeks ago, I was an ITIL and IT novice who decided to pursue certification to enhance my options. I used this app for about 90% of my study efforts and passed with a score of 80%.
This app has a section for studying with revision cards, which I used to piece together the pieces of the ITIL process, then quizzed myself via shorter Quick Quizzes and later through longer Mock Exams until I scored 100’s or close. I did use other study materials, but sparingly, mainly just to organize the information from the app.
The ITIL exam was difficult, as the questions are written to trick the test taker. However, if you slow down, take apart the questions, and then review a second time, you should be fine if you’ve used something like this app to learn definitions and the finer details of ITIL. If I had to do it again, I’d use a general guide to complement and arrange all the details from the app, but still, I went from a novice to ITIL certified in less than two weeks and did more than just barely pass. This app made it happen.
Completely worth the cost of the app
What I did was take a mock test to get a baseline of my knowledge in the subject. Then I went over each lifecycle individually taking the practice test for that particular lifecycle. Once I have completed all five lifecycles I took a mock exam and concentrate on where I need the most study. I would check the results by topic and target the lower % ones. One thing do not memories know and understand each question and answer after each mock test you take. This helped me pass the exam the first time I took it. Good luck....
Good, but needs improvements
This is a great study tool, but if you have to step away and your device goes to sleep you have to start all over. I also wish there was question updates so we don’t keep getting the same questions over and over.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.