Staying connected to the New Jersey Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics (NJAAP) has never been easier - or more convenient. The new NJAAP app enables members to access and share information contained in our quarterly journal, New Jersey Pediatrics from their smart phone or tablet anytime and from anywhere. Need immediate access to a specific article, or additional information and resources on a topic that appeared in New Jersey Pediatrics? With a swipe of the finger, the NJAAP app can take you there. Want to share an article with a colleague? Interested in linking to referenced study, community resource, and other valuable tools that support your efforts to care for your families? The NJAAP app provides a convenient and easy way to do all of this and more.
The official mobile app for New Jersey Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics Pricing:
Single Issue Price - USD $2.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Stability improvements and other minor bug fixes.
- MAZ Digital Inc.
- 48.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright © 2010 by NJAAP All rights reserved. This publication may not be reproduced by non members in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of NJAAP
- In-App Purchases
- Summer 2016 $2.99
- Spring 2015 $2.99
- Summer, 2014 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.